I Saw The Future Once

READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED!

✎ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living, dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

✎ This story is unedited, so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling, and other errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this. Thanks!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎ First of all, thanks for opening my book, at least I got your attention. And please accept my sincere gratitude if you continue to open the next page of my book and read it all the way through. Also, it will be highly appreciated if you'll vote and comment while reading the book. I especially love reading someone's thoughts about my story, so I love comments.

✎ All I ask is that you respect me, my book, my words, and my characters. I accept criticism in a good way so that I'll learn and improve my writing skills. Please remember to refrain from commenting unnecessary and hateful comments because I warn you, I won't tolerate those toxic critiques and below-the-belt words towards the writer and stories. Again, criticism is always welcome, but hating and shaming others or my book and characters are not welcome here. Let's just respect each other.

✎ Lastly, PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.