Chapter 49

REAM.

The moment I heard her reasons, I know there's no way that I can stop her.

It's her attitude, and I embrace her whole.

Kaya nang marinig ko ang mga rason niya, ang pagsasakripisyo niya para sa lahat ay umalis na ako.

I admit, I became furious.

Pagkalabas ko ay hindi pa rin natatapos ang labanan.

I'm also done with everything like my wife Trixy.

May lalapit sana sa akin, but I just stood up with authority within me.

"This whole place will explode!" I yelled for them to stop.

May mga malalapit sa akin na napahinto, kaya ang mga nasa dulo ay taka sa nangyari bakit biglang natahimik.

"There's a bomb in this whole place," I repeated and my voice echoed around the place because of the sudden silence.

Alam ko halos lahat ng tao ay nandito dahil pinapahanap kami ni Marco, and this is my chance to remind them all.

It's a good thing that half of the population inside this laboratory is already with us.

Marami na ring namatay na nasa panig ni Marco at sa panig namin. We are all innocent here, si Marco lang talaga ang may pakana.

That's why I'm giving them another chance to be with us and to be saved.

Ang kaninang mga sunod-sunod na putok ng mga baril, ang tunog ng mga kutsilyo, ang maliliit na pagsabog, ang mga gulo na nangyari, ang pagdanak ng dugo sa lugar na ito— biglang huminto at natahimik.

I gave them a smirk.

"And it's up to you if you still want to be with Marco. Basta ang lahat nang nasa panig namin, makakaligtas ng buhay."

After I said those, I heard their gasps. Tinitigan ko lamang sila ng walang emosyon sa aking mukha, I want to make them believe and think that what I've said was serious. I am dead serious.

"Marco is losing now. Half of you is with us, and we don't have any choice because any time soon, this place..." I cut myself from talking to give them a thrill, and I gave them a cold smile. "Boom!"

Narinig ko ang samu't saring mga bulungan, may iba na tumango at pumunta na sa panig namin.

Yeah right, they want to be saved.

"That's good. When all the exits will open again, we only have two minutes to get out. Understand me? You need to follow my friends who will lead you all the way out of here. Trust them, and you all will be saved." I nodded my head.

And it's good to see that most of here are listening to me.

I saw my friends coming to where I am standing without my wife with them.

I closed my eyes hard.

As I open my eyes they are all here now.

"Why did you leave Trixy, Ream?" My twin sister asked while giving me a fierce look.

I sighed. "I convinced them to be with us. We don't have much time kung wala pang kikilos para sumama ang karamihan sa atin," I explained.

"At least bid your goodbye with your wife! Did you see her sad eyes huh? We all know that Trixy is getting strength from you but what you did? Iniwan mo siya!" Francine half shouted.

"I won't because I will be with her to fight until the end."

Namuo ang katahimikan sa aming lahat.