Chapter 1: "Mina"

"Hi. Are you. . ." A long haired girl entered a dance studio.

The school campus wasn't very crowded in an early morning but the building few steps from the main building, which they called, "Charlie" was already crowded as it is the building for clubs or what we also known extra curricular activities. The word "JYP university" illuminated at the top of the building as the sun starts to shine.

"Who's that, Jeongyeon?" The girl mouthed as she enters a dance studio with a wide and big mirror across the room.

Jeongyeon waved to the girl that have just entered, to come closer to her.

"Nayeon~shi, you're late again." Jeongyeon replied as she got the bag from her shoulder and threw it alongside with the others.

Nayeon looked at her bag flying, she revet her gaze to Jeongyeon angrily.

Jeongyeon laughed as she saw those two protruding teeth, "Sorry." She quietly laughed as the visitor is still talking to there leader.

"So who's the girl?" Nayeon came closer to Jeongyeon as she starts to do some stretching.

"I think she was the one Jihyo mentioned before, the one from the arts and photograpy club." Jeongyeon said showing her back to the visitor so she wouldn't read her lips.

"Oohhh. Are we such an inspiration?" Nayeon said in a baby voice and pouts which she earned a smack to her shoulder from Jeongyeon.

Another girl entered the dance studio, and looked at the visitor and there leader talking.

"Eh??" The girl moved her lips but no audible sound was heard, "Is that her? Chaeyoung?" She gave an inaudible sound again but the latter had read her lips.

"Yes. You're really a genius, Mina!" Jeongyeon whispered and gave Mina a high five, while the girl beside her gave her an evil look.

"Yah! So you are saying, I'm stupid?" Jeongyeon flew forward as Nayeon have pushed her from the back. "I knew she was Chaeyoung, but I just didn't tell it right away."

"Okay, okay." Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and gave her a reassuring smile as she caress her shoulder.

"Kids, come over here!" There leader shouted from the front, as everyone was gathered at the opposite side of them.

"Hello!" The girl with a white as snow skin, greeted the visitor with a wide smile pairing it with an eye smile.

"Don't scare her, Dahyunnie."

The girl, Dahyun, regains her composture once she was scolded.

"Momo-yah, is telling nonsense things again." Dahyun retorted, pouting, "She's being stupid again." She stomped her feet and tilted her head.

Momo tried to strangle Dahyun on her neck, "Stop it. We have a special visitor."

"Sorry, Chaeyoung. This is how they show affection with each other." The leader gave an awkward smile.

"It's okay, Jihyo unnie." She said as she keeps on looking down, embarassed being the center of attention.

"So guys," everyone moved closer to hear what Chaeyoung is doing in there studio, "As I've told you before, Chaeyoung is the one who I've talked to and received a text message requesting if she can stay here whenever we have a practice.

"Isn't she from the A.P? (Arts and Photography)" Dahyun said and acting like she's getting there picture "Chakap, chakap." Even imitates the sound of a camera.

"Yeah. She wants to watch us, since she likes the vibe here and she gets inspiration, and I've seen her watching with a sketchpad outside which is really hard for her." Jihyo said in a serious tone, "I've talked to her that time and she have effortly send me a message to ask permission."