Chapter 53 "Kazoku"

~🎌~

"Minari." Chaeyoung calls out pressing her hand on her eyes, she was having a really bad headache.

"Hey?" Mina worriedly and tiredly look at Chaeyoung, yawning.

"My head hurts."

"You're really drunk last night."

"Is that why?" Chaeyoung opens her right eye and saw Mina was naked under the blanket, well she is too.

Mina furiously looks at her when the cold came in over the blanket.

"You don't remember?"

"I just thought it was a good dream."

"Well it wasn't."

"Good thing." Chaeyoung's memory was actually clear, she didn't forget anything from last night, "Sorry you have to carry me all over here."

"We are a mess."

"Beautiful mess." Chaeyoung chuckles while Mina roll her eyes on her, "Mina."

"Eh?"

"I love you."

Mina was silently staring but she smiles after, "You're daydreaming."

"Since I met you."

"Are you still drunk?" Mina scoffs, she wasn't fond of Chaeyoung's world as she just woke up.

"Cheesy?"

"Yeah." Mina sat up and quickly pick up there clothes from last night. "Come on, we dont want my parents to catch us like this."

"We are getting married."

"You're being silly again." Mina skips a beat when she heard the knock from her door, "Get up, baby tiger." Mina pulls Chaeyoung's arm, making her seat up.

"I'll wash up."

"We'll be there!" Mina yelled as the knocking never stops.

"Yah. I have scratches at my back." Chaeyoung turns her body over looking at the mirror infront of the sink bathroom.

"Yeah, sorry." Mina followed her making her way to the shower and let the shower curtain open.

"Ahhhhh. It wasn't really a dream." Chaeyoung starts to brush her teeth infront of the sink since Mina already occupied the shower.

"It wasn't!" Mina reminded.

"Your brother was really scary but he was really nice to me last night."

"You're scared of him?"

"He's a football player. I'm so small beside him."

"I think he's fond of you now." Mina glances over to Chaeyoung and watch her checking out the darck cirles under her eyes, "Let's shower together."

Chaeyoung jumps over to Mina, hugging her from behind, "Gotcha!" She playfully said.

"Yah." Mina noticed Chaeyoung's purplish knuckles when she looked down and held on it, "What's this?"

"From last night, I guess." Chaeyoung said planting kisses on Mina's shoulder, "Maybe we can do it here?" Chaeyoung runs down her hand smoothly to Mina's thigh, giving her pleasure.

"Chaeyoung." But Mina swats it away since her family is already waiting for them.

"Alright alright." Chaeyoung got the sign and squeezes the shampoo beside her but pauses for a moment looking back at Mina, "A quick one?"