Chapter 42 "Jealousy"

{Previously:

"You're really talented." Mina clearly heard Rose, "I knew I'll never regret choosing you."

Mina's ears tingles on what she heard, her lips twitched and she never took her eyes off of them. }

"Psh." Mina indistinctively sound what's on her mind.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung looks over to her, thinking she needed a thing or two while Rose just continuously looks at Chaeyoung's sketches.

Mina's eyes starts to shoot daggers at Chaeyoung when their eyes met and after that, Mina spins the chairs, turning the back of it to her.

"I... I think... Ahm." Chaeyoung spits incoherent words as she look at Rose, "I think this is all for now, we can continue it after your team decides on it."

Rose nodded and agreed, "Call me?"

"Y-yeah... I will." Chaeyoung was sweating on a winter weather, Phew "Thank you." She bows down when Rose bid her goodbye and left the room.

Mina spins her chair back again infront of the table when she heard the door closed.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung moves closer to the table, standing infront of Mina, it was like an interview with the boss.

"What's wrong?" Mina mocks her and her voice was louder than usual.

"She might hear you." Chaeyoung  lowers down her voice so Mina can do the same but she received a scoff from her.

"So what?"

"Are you... perhaps?"

"No." Mina stood up hitting the table with both of her palms, "Let's go."

Chaeyoung then obligely obey, she leads the way to the gallery's basement parking.

Mina was quiet all throughout giving her a cold shoulder treatment.

"I can do it." Mina muttered when Chaeyoung was about to pull down the passenger's seatbelt for her.

"Tell me." Chaeyoung said, still leaning infront of the passenger's seat.

"Tell you what?"

"Why are you acting like this?"

Mina rolled her eyes, pushing Chaeyoung lightly on her chest but she didn't budge from her position, "That girl is obviously making you fall for her."

"So you think I'll fall for her?"

"Maybe?"

Chaeyoung chuckles and lightly moves Mina's head to look at her. Mina was now captivated, Chaeyoung's eyes was lovingly piercing through her, she felt her breathing getting closer to her and she knew what was going to happen.

Chaeyoung softly pushed her lips against Mina while Mina was frozen as she didn't expect Chaeyoung will do it after all the coldness she was getting from her.

The cub saw how surprise the girl infront of her was, she cough... and cough from the embarassment she felt, "S-sorry."

They were both quiet at the ride after. Chaeyoung was more focused on driving as out of ordinary, while Mina was just staring outside.

They have both decided to have some coffee before driving Mina to there dorm.

It was already dark when they have arrived, they were caught on a rush hour traffic - it was darker inside the car since it's a close parking at the back. Chaeyoung switches the car's light on and looked at Mina, and clearly she was still avoiding her.

Chaeyoung decided to unfasten her seatbelt when she knew Mina wasn't still going to talk to her, however she felt a tug on her arm when she pushed the button to open the car door.

"Chaeyoung ah."

Chaeyoung then glance at her but momentarily on Mina's lips, 'Chaeyoung' her name sounds so special with her voice.

"Yes?"

Mina was just staring at her, not just her - they were both looking at each other.

"Are you afraid to love me again?"

'Bingo' Chaeyoung didn't have an answer, she looks down on Mina's hand trying to give her any reason or a way out on this topic. She needed to bail out.

It was a deafening silence without her reply not until Chaeyoung heard Mina's seatbelt getting unlocked, she knew then that she was running out of time.

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand that made her stop, it was the first to touch her delicate hand; It was soft and cared for.

"Mina." Chaeyoung heaves as she continue, "I want you back."

Mina's heart were going to burst after hearing it. She finally told something real about her feelings, she don't even mind if it wasn't real, that's all she needed to hear.

Mina felt the need to caress Chaeyoung's face, and her girl closes her eyes feeling Mina's warm hands against her - she's vulnerable right now.

"I was yours to begin with."

Chaeyoung slowly pulls Mina closer to her and kisses her, she misses her so badly. Every insecurity were replaced with a lustful kiss.

Chaeyoung flicks off the lights of the car when Mina pulls her to the backseat. Everything was getting heated they didn't mind if they stumble going to the back seat. Chaeyoung savoured every bit of Mina's lips, her tongue was also in play tasting the bitter sweet of her memory.

"I want you." Chaeyoung heavily breath on top of Mina, she was inlove with Mina's submissive look beneath her.

Mina carefully removes her own shirt, and Chaeyoung felt that she needed to release her heat, removing her shirt as well from the back; exposing there bare skin.

Mina didn't know that she wanted her so bad, there body was in mutual warm and wanting.

"Take me." Mina softly said dragging Chaeyoung's neck near to her, as the feeling of her lover's hand all over her body.

(Yap.... So... You know what happened. Lol)