Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"

{Previously:

Mina smiled looking at the message she received

Mina smiled looking at the message she received. }

Next moment, everyone starts to prepare and gather. It was already afternoon, the sky was quite dark so everything was illuminated by the stage lights. It was a chaos at the back stage.

"I'm nervous." Mina said as the crowd goes wild everytime someone starts to perform.

"Minari Minari." Momo chanted as she tries to ease Mina's nervousness.

"Momoring momoring." Dahyun followed as they line up at the stage.

"Goodluck, guys." Sana came running as she passed by at the back stage.

"We will watch you from the front." Chaeyoung added and waved at them, and run as quickly as they can so they can catch there perfomance.

The front seats was crowded by the performers, they want to watch the event as well.

The lights started to turn off, it was pitch black and after a moment the sound of a flute started and the display at the back shows "Like Ooh-Ahh" The stage starts to light up and the girls with there black and red matched outfits shows.

Nayeon started to sing as the intro started.

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

(Youtube URL link: https://youtu.be/8HXIMGrLeZU)

"So pretty." Everyone in the crowd agrees with each other.

Momo's part came and Chaeyoung thought of how different she was on the stage. 'Well everyone is' she told herself.

"Jihyo's voice is so impressived." Sana exclaimed looking at them with sparkling eyes.

"MINARI!" Someone shouted at the back and Chaeyoung looked from whom was it, it was Bambam. "Mina!" Bambam continued,

Chaeyoung mouth was agape as she watch the girls, she was just staring at them but her attention draws more to Mina.

At the bridge part of the song, Nayeon and Mina was at the middle, as Chaeyoung looked at Mina she saw how Mina found her and gave her a smile.

The ending of the song was near, and the girls gathered in the middle, forming there ending pose.

"It's ending." Sana said looking intently at the front.

"OOH AHHGE." The girls ended there song with them posing at the middle.

Chaeyoung blushed as she caught something.

"Oh Mina winked at you? Or is it me?" Sana asked looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was unable to hold her smile, and Sana chuckled with her as well.

"I feel like a fan." Chaeyoung laughed unable to contain what she feels.

On the other side of the back stage, the girls felt relieved and happy as they have finished there performance perfectly.

"You should watch us later." Dahyun blurted out. She covers her hand with her mouth.

"She finally said it!" Jeongyeon said pointing at Dahyun on the other end of the line.

"I'm so worried that you'll go home early." Dahyun doubting. "We'll be performing after them." Dahyun pointed at a certain group.

"With Chaeyoung?" Mina asked, and everyone looked at Dahyun. It's been some time now since Chaeyoung performed on the stage

"Yes." Dahyun smiled from ear to ear and her eyes were smiling as well.

"Woo." They were in sync as they oowed, and never expected that Chaeyoung will finally accept the university's request.

"Why, why?" Mina asked as she was not aware why it was such a headline.

"It's been over years now since Chaeyoung was not active on any performance." Nayeon said, being one of the people who always knows the gossips.

"She've got so many haters back then saying she's too young, so she just continued on composing for others. She was then recognized and everyone wants to see her at the stage again." Jeongyeon added trying to keep Mina on track.

"But she refuses everytime and avoided it, saying she still need some rest from it." Nayeon said as she waved at everyone who greet them at the same time, "We know that story but we didn't actually know Chaeyoung, that's how big the story was before."

Mina nodded, 'so Chaeyoung have been through a lot' she thought of how fragile Chaeyoung is now.

"Anyway, I'll be changing now." Dahyun said and waved goodbye to her members.

Everyone walked to the front of stage where the seats are, they have decided to hang around until the awaited performance.

"Minari."

Mina looked behind as she was the last one to leave the back stage along the line.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah." She smiled, and checked thebother members behind, they have already left the back stage.

"Here." Chaeyoung handed Mina an iced cold beverage.

"Thank you." Mina smiled as she red the name on the cup 'Chaeyoung'.

"You're really good up there." Chaeyoung gave Mina a shy smile, her dimples showing as she tries to look away, "Well, I just want to give that to you. I have to go now." 

They both waved at each other and walked oppositely. Mina arrived at the front of the stage, as she have found her members seats, she jogged and sat with them.

"Mina."

Mina looked at the person beside her, and bowed. Seems like this day everyone tries to call her.

"Bambam." Mina bowed in exchange of the name greeting.

"Can I take a picture with you?" He asked shyly, as he hide her smile.

"I'll take them for you." Nayeon said who was sitting at the other side of Mina.

Mina nodded and Bambam sat closer to Mina. After the picture was captured, Mina scooted closer to Nayeon.

"Haven't you notice?" Nayeon bend over to Jeongyeon like she was telling a secret, "Mina-yah." She whispered.

"Bambam and Mina?" Jeongyeon was muffling her words, since Mina was just beside Nayeon.

"No." Nayeon said smacking Jeongyeon's head, "Chaeyoung and Mina."

"What about them?" Jeongyeon said, pretending she was watching the performance, not getting too obvious that she's interested with the topic.

"This morning, I saw Chaeyoung's cup of coffee, it says Mina." Nayeon bends more closer to Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon nodded in response, "Today, I've took a picture, right? Mina's cup says Chaeyoung."

Jeongyeon suddenly looked at the drink Mina was holding, "Right." And she looked at Nayeon after, she exaggerately gasp like it's a horror movie.

"Yah!" Nayeon said forming a fist on her hand as Jeongyeon teased her.

"Let's see how it goes." Jeongyeon whispered back to Nayeon, and gave her a smile.