Chapter 48 "Lost world"

{Previously:

"That's a dream?"

"Yeah. Why not?" Mina pouted.

"Alright. I believe you." Chaeyoung was defeated, Mina was always decisive on her decisions, she knows Mina has more reasons out of it.

"Why wouldnt you?!" }

The love birds decided to spend the said afternoon, watching TV and cuddling as they wait for the night to come.

Not for long Chaeyoung drives to the place with Mina. Mina was smiling all day, she happily clings to Chaeyoung wherever, not minding if anyone would notice them.

"You know someone might still recognize you here." Chaeyoung said when Mina kissed her on her cheeks waiting infront of a line.

"My contract ended today, so I'm not a part of anything now."

"You're maybe right."

Chaeyoung had a reservation on an upper deck of the restaurant's rooftop / penthouse.

A glass door was open infront of them. An arch with flowers welcomes them, it was designed like a garden, there were many chairs surrounding the garden like place, few couples are apart from them. Sitting on one of the white chairs makes it more of like they are hanging out on someones backyard.

An acoustic band was playing at the lower deck, making the surrounding more soothing and relaxing.

Mina sits in first as Chaeyoung pull out a chair for her while she sits beside Mina so she can hear her better from the band.

"Minari." Chaeyoung bent forward closer to Mina, getting her attention, "I was planning, maybe.." she hesitated and blushes unable to pull out the words.

Mina found it cute when Chaeyoung look shyly to her, "What is it, babe?"

Chayoung cough the sweet babe, before her deep voice from shyness continued, "I would like to plan for our wedding." She stared at the latter's eye, she wanted to know her reaction from it.

There was silence between them at first, but Mina broke it with a soft chuckle.

"I would love to." Mina encouragely replied.

"It's not that I'm rushing, I just don't want to lose you any--"

Chaeyoung was cut off when she felt a pair of soft lips against her. Her eyes widen, she didn't expect that from the moment especially when there are other people around.

"I said I would love to." Mina repeats her notion, making Chaeyoung to blush more, flustered.

~•~

[Have you landed?]

"I'm at your cafe now, actually. I've met your parents at the airport and they said they will hand your paintings with the movers."

[Perfect.]

"Really, movers? How many paintings do you have in Jeju?"

[There's a big canvas that I have been working on since college. So we need movers.]

"Alright, noted and copied."

[How's my parents?]

"They are adorable and angels. They gave me a ton of Korean foods. I'm eating it right now."

[Thank you.]

"No worries, Chaengie."

[Rose will be there by the next day, if you need any help from the gallery just call me.]