Chapter 49 "Rekindle"

{Previously:

Strucks from her heart was getting deeper, this place was full of Chaeyoung's lost world. }

"Hey."

The girls diverted there attention to the source of the sound,

"Yugyeom. You're here." Jeongyeon retorted looking at the other guys with him.

"I'm just with Jinyoung and Jackson." Yugyeom warmly smiled, "Is Chaeyoung going to be here?"

"She can't come." Nayeon replied, her ears were tingling getting a signal, "Why?" She follows.

"I'm just.." Yugyeom bit his lip taking in a secret, "Just looking for her. Anyway, thank you."

"Ahhh. He still got a thing for her." Jihyo hisses, "Maybe we have to tell him? I wonder how he patiently waits for Chaeyoung?" She glance to Mina asking for a confirmation.

"I'm not sure." Mina purses her lips and avoided Jihyo's eyes on her.

The crowd control for every station came on, until the last piece. It was the large canvas that was covered with a linen cloth.

Everyone gathered for the last painting, Twice was at the front spot. The crowd control staff was waiting for everyone to be there.

"That looks familiar." Sana said, thinking on where she have seen it.

"Isn't it a canvas from our college arts club?" Tzuyu agrees on Sana's mind bug.

"Ah!" Sana looks at Mina, who was startled by her shrieked, "Chaeyoung have been painting it back in college, but she didn't finished it. I didn't know that she have picked it up from our school."

"You've seen it?" Mina deliberately ask, getting impatient.

"It was always covered. She said it was her last piece after getting out of her 'hole'. Remember? Chaeyoung, hanging out on your dance studio?" Sana air quoted the word.

Mina remembers it clearly because that's how she met Chaeyoung. If it wasn't for that 'hole' she could never have met the love of her life.

Mina's patience grew short. She keeps on looking back waiting if the crowd was already ready for it. 'Come on.'

Finally the lights came on at the large canvas, leaving everything pitch black. Everyone's eyes was focus to the front. The gallery was briefly explained by the host, it was more of informative rather than getting too personal which is Chaeyoung's feelings.

The cover came off after it,

Everyone was in awe when the painting was uncovered

Everyone was in awe when the painting was uncovered. Every color was so soft and warm opposite to what the paintings, what's written and carved on the walls.

They wonder if she's the reason for all of the things in the gallery.

She must be.

On the other hand, Mina was startled. She frantically thinks if everyone suspects it as her. Her long brown hair helps her to not be recognized, she walks slowly away to the crowd and the girls follows her.