Chapter 50 "Troubled"

{Previously:

"Meet with him. He wants to know something coming from you and not by anyone or through messages."

"Mina." }

"He needs to let go." Mina held Chaeyoung's hand tightly, letting her understand, "You know how it feels like."

Chaeyoung breath heavily, she found it ridiculous, "Alright, alright." but she might have to.

"Come on. You must be tired from your flight." Mina stood up and pulls the latter's arm but Chaeyoung was purposely making her weight heavy, "Yah."

"I'm not sleepy yet."

"I'll make you."

Chaeyoung then got lifted from Mina's persistent dragging on her arms. Mina snatched Chaeyoung's phone and placed it by the night stand. She laid her back at the bed while Mina cuddled in to her, staring at her side jaw.

"Good night." Mina whispers through and gave Chaeyoung a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"Now that I noticed." Chaeyoung pauses and looked at Mina from her side, she met the girl's eye waiting for her next words, "I do sleep better beside you."

"I know. I'm currently trying to monitor your sleep when you're with me." Mina smiled when Chaeyoung places her arms around her shoulder. It was still her favourite pillow, "Sounds creepy?"

"No. I know you're just worried."

"I'm your medicine."

Chaeyoung muffled her laugh and kissed the girl's crown, "You are."

~•~

Mina woke up when a sun ray slip through there blinds, her eyes twitches struggling to be open.

"Chae?" Mina found the bed side empty. She opens her eyes and looked for any messages on her phone, "Cafe. This early?"

Mina decided to have some light snack a.k.a breakfast before she follows Chaeyoung at the cafe. There were no further response when she asked if why she was at the place.

After an hour, she was ready to go. Mina got out of the door making sure it was lock by trying to open it countless times.

"Mina shi?"

'Oh shit.' Mina was startled holding her chest, luckily she didn't really cursed out.

"Manager unnie. Why are you... here?" Mina looks around, the girls weren't with her so what more could be the reason.

"Isn't that where Chaeyoung live?" Her former manager was about to knock at 'her' apartment when she came out, "I was just going to visit you. I've just knew you came back."

"That's sweet." Mina chuckled that made her manager laugh about her reason as well.

"So?" Her manager was still waiting for her answer, "Sleep over?"

"Eh?" Should she lie about it again? Mina contemplates looking at the pattern on the floor, "Actually." Mina was already tired hiding.

Their love deserves more.

"Don't tell me?"

"We are together. I mean we are dating." Mina glanced to her manager; her mouth was agape. There was a good silence between them after.

"What? Is this why you have left?"

"No. That's not it."

"Ahhh. You don't have to explain anything." Her manager gave her a smile, "You look happy and healthy, that's what is important."