Chapter 40 "Time"

{Previously:

"If you don't want her, let her go." }

"Sorry about earlier, Mina." Jeongyeon said assisting Mina going out of the van.

Mina went home that night, the doctor advised another day of rest for her and told them that it was fine to continue the rest outside of the hospital.

"You shouldn't have done it." Mina sighed looking at Jeongyeon, "But I don't blame you, I'm not mad at you."

"Yah. Let's talk about it tomorrow, let's all get some rest." Sana whispered as there manager went out of the van already, not knowing about the incident earlier.

Morning came and the girls went to the music festival to perform except for Mina, she stayed at the dorm for further rest and her throat was still sore too.

"Delivery!"

Mina was startled, her body jumped out of the couch as she was binge watching at the living room. Mina rembers that there were no packages that was mentioned to her by the girls, she then called Jihyo immediately.

[They said none, reject it.]

"Alright. Take care."

"Sorry we didn't order anything!" Mina said through the door, her voice was hoarse from her throat condition.

"For Myoui Mina?" The delivery guy said trying to read something out of a paper, "From the crumbs cafe!"

"W-what?" Mina mumbled and decides to open the door slightly.

"Delivery." The delivery guy handed her a medium size plastic bag.

Mina checks what's in it, and made sure it was the cup from the cafe - and it is, together with another container at the bottom.

"How much is this?"

"The cafe already paid for it." The delivery guy lastly said before he left with his bag.

Mina curiously opens the plastic bag. First thing was the cup, she red the flavor on it 'Honey tea' and from the other side was a handwriting, 'For your throat'. She unloaded the small plastic container within, it was mashed potatoes and yogurt, 'This is good for the throat too!' another handwriting from the top of it.

Mina sly a smile as she tasted the honey tea thinking if it was really from her - Chaeyoung.

The vibrating phone casted her out from daydreaming, a caller ID shows 'Chaeyoung' it has been forever since she saw that name from her phone.

"H-Hello?"

[Ahmmmm. Hi.] Chaeyoung hummed from the other line, [Did you like it?]

"So it's from you."

[Is there anyone you're expecting it from?]

"The waiter?" Mina softly chuckled, licking the side of her lip from the honey taste.

[Ahhhh. He might kinda like you.] Chaeyoung replied like she remembers something from a waiter, [I should fire him]

"You're mean."

[Can you come here later? Or I could actually visit you there.]

Mina's heart flutters from Chaeyoung's voice, she hates how she felt weak with the request.

"I-I don't know if my manager would let me." Mina replied, and she heard a hum from the other line again.

[Ofcourse.] Chaeyoung finally answered.

"Sorry."

[Don't say that word.]

Mina felt that pain again from her heart, she's afraid on how agressive she became.