Chapter 52 "Japan"

~🇯🇵~

Mina was still awake in the middle of the night. Her eyes glued at the TV but seemingly distracted by her thoughts.

Finally!

She receives a call from Chaeyoung. Mina was waiting for it all day, it was the real reason why she haven't slept yet. 

"Hello?!"

[Hello?] The voice was low and soft, she was actually whispering.

"Chaeng! Where are you?!" Mina asks though she perfectly knows where they are, judging from the other line's noise.

[Ah wrong number.]

"Yah! Chaeng!" Mina then look at her screen, that small bean hang up on her.

In no time she receives a text, same name - Chaeyoung.

Mina grew impatient and called Chaeyoung after sending the text message

"Son Chaeyoung! Whats happening?!"

[Sorry I have a wife.] She blurted out, she must've became nervous hearing her full name.

"This is your wife!"

[Really? Then we are coming home now. I have been trying to contact you many times!]

Then the call got hang up again. Mina held her nape while trying to hold her temper as well.

The two of them are messing up in town.

It was this afternoon when they have arrived at Japan and travelled to Kobe where her hometown and family is. Chaeyoung and Mina was warmly welcome by Mina's parents. They already love Chaeyoung as Mina always open up stories to her Mom, she was like a friend to her through all her life. After some time by the afternoon, Kai - Mina's brother just came home from his football practice and immediately drag Chaeyoung along with her team to go out.

Mina let Kai be but she might be regretting it now.

"Kai! Where did you two go?!" Mina was startled when the front door slammed open.

She immediately came to Chaeyoung who was stumbling on her own feet dragging it to stand up.

"We had a great time!" Kai screams, his voice was loud and Mina smells the stint of alcohol.

"Well she look really drunk!"

"She was the best there. We've won a tequila competition!" Kai celebrates, waving his hands in the air, "Yey." He brightly smile to Mina but Mina punched her brother hard on his shoulder.

"Mina yah." Chaeyoung finally spoke but was having hiccups in between, "Sorry, is this my wife?" Chaeyoung squints her eyes looking at Kai for confirmation.

"She is!" Kai pushed Chaeyoung lightly making her stumble again but she manages to stand up from Mina's support.

"Good. I've picked a pretty wife." Chaeyoung grins and Mina was just looking at the two of them gagging with each other.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you!" Kai squats a bit, levelling his eye with Chaeyoung.

"That'll never happen!"

"Amen!"

"Amen."

"You two!" Mina separates the two of them and got Chaeyoung by her shoulder.

Stumbling all over by going upstairs to Mina's room, finally they've reached her room. Once Chaeyoung falls through the bed, Mina took off her shoes and coat with her.

"Hi." Chaeyoung waves to her when she felt Mina's presence by her side.

"You're being funny."

Chaeyoung's cheeks was red across, like a sunkissed cheeks on a midsummer. Her short hair was messed up but she looks so hot with it - clearly that short hair makes Mina crazy.

"Happy to make you smile." Chaeyoung suddenly took off her shirt and pants, remaining her undies with her, "I'll sleep like this, I'm so druuuuuunk." Chaeyoung jump over on top of Mina, she only wants her heat and fragrance right now.

"Chaeyoung!"

"I love you, baby." Chaeyoung lift up her head, looking at Mina's eyes. Her heart flutters, smitten by the perfect girl beneath her, "More than anything else."

"You're..." Mina gulps in when Chaeyoung starts to run her mouth through her neck and shoulder, "drunk."

"Myoui Mina, I know every inch of you."

"I don't believe you."

"I'll make you."

--Mature contents ahead. If you're uncomfortable with smuts please proceed to the next chapter :) --

Mina wimpers when Chaeyoung slid her finger to her underwear, rubbing her fingers and making a circle to her clit.

Mina was getting weak from all of the teasing. Chaeyoung knew how Mina was grewing impatient from her frustrated moans. She took of everything, revealing Mina's fine body, she still have that abs from the years of work. Chaeyoung lunge to her stomach, biting on what she owns - her soft and milky skin was to die for. She starts to lift Mina's thigh over her shoulder, giving her a full access.

"Say my name."

"Chae.." Mina grabs Chaeyoung's hair as she licks into her sweet spot. Her skillfull tongue was making her insane, "Chaeyoung ahhhh."

"That's my girl."

Chaeyoung was satisfied on how Mina was so wet for her, she inserts her two fingers into her core while her tongue encircles her clit.

Chaeyoung pushed her fingers in deeply, making Mina's body jolt up, she let out a moan everytime Chaeyoung thrust in her finger to her. Chaeyoung runs her mouth again going to Mina's lips and Mina tasted her own juice, it was a guilty pleasure.

Mina started to thrust with Chaeyoung's finger in one with her rhythm, indeed she loves how she's feeling right now. Mina grabs Chaeyoung's hair and pulls her - ear closer to her mouth, making sure Chaeyoung hears her soft moans. Chaeyoung softly groan from the pain when Mina digs her nails to her back.

"You like it hard." Chaeyoung whispers through her ear, but she can only receive lustful moans from her girl.

"Chaeng.." Mina whispers, gulping in some air, "Fast.. faster." She was close and Chaeyoung knew it.

She slid another finger in making her finger pounce harder and faster. The bed started shaking along with them making small squeaky sounds on the floor.

Mina releases the hug as her juice flows to Chaeyoung's hand. They were both out of breath when Chaeyoung fell on top of Mina; sweat against there body.