Chapter 10 "Work"

{Previously:

"Let's see how it goes." Jeongyeon whispered back to Nayeon, and gave her a smile. }

After waiting for an hour, finally the group that Dahyun pointed before was over. It's now the stage they are waiting for. The lights went off, and the stage was pitched black again.

"Why am I nervous?" Momo said holding her chest.

The crowd goes wild when a spotlight appears on the stage, illuminating the performer. The medley of 'Work - Rihanna' started to play.

"Dahyunah!!" The girls goes wild as well, they were so excited that they were jumping out of there seat.

Dahyun's part was almost over. They anticipated more as they knew it will be a rap performance.

Chaeyoung then appeared at the spotlight.

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

(Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/5gS7NSwNHpo)

"Wooo!!" Nayeon stood up and hit Jeongyeon's arms, she was going crazy.

"Chaeyoung ah, marry me!" Jihyo shouted.

"For the haters!" Jeongyeon shouted as the rap lyrics were more of a diss to her haters.

(Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/aQEJ6J95tQ8)

The crowds was an endless wilderness when there seniors appeared, Yerim and Hyeubin.

Four of them starts to hype each other on the stage for the sexy part dance. Everyone was shocked, excited and overly happy on the performance.

(Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/3BqTaV1oD7c)

Mina was smiling all through out the performance, it was so cool. She also didn't expect that Chaeyoung would have that side of her, her attitude was really different on the stage. Mina liked Chaeyoung's vibe, 'She's my style' she thought of.

The crowd saddened as the perfomance was over. The girls have ran at the back stage as the performance have finished, to be honest it was the only thing they were waiting.

They have met Dahyun and Chaeyoung at the back, they have bowed to there senior and praised them as they waved good bye and set off.

"She's a tiger!" Jihyo said wrapping her arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I told you, you should've waited." Dahyun exclaimed, satisfied on the result.

"Dahyunna, so fierced." Momo said and hugged Dahyun, she was more nervous than her before.

"You're so cool!" Mina held Chaeyoung's arm and wiggled it.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was overwhelmed by the praise from the girls, while Sana and Tzuyu joined them who came running really fast from the back as well.

"Kyaaaa~" Sana hugged Chaeyoung as she approached her.

"Let's go!" Jeongyeon said, dragging the group out of the crowd.

"Work work work, work work." The group chants as they go to a cafe that was a block away from the school.