Chapter 30 "One month"

{Previously:
"Okay. I'll talk as the producer now and not your friend, but we need your project to get sorted. The song cover and MV, your participation from it starts next week."

"Fine." Chaeyoung mumbled, she was never the same with her troubled heart over her mind.}

~•~

Second week came, and what Taecyeon reminded Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung starts to work with her own cover.

"I need to record here, my glass is still broken." Chaeyoung didn't bother to knock and walked inside a different room.

"You dont have to go back there. Your new recording studio is in the next room." Taecyeon pointed, twitching his lips to the next room after his.

"Really?" Chaeyoung knew it would be her new recording studio.

"We had a deal." Taecyeon smiled, giving the latter a handshake, closing the bet.

Chaeyoung rushed to the next room, it was bigger than her old one everything got larger; couch, control mixer, live room.

Chaeyoung was so happy looking at the place, she fetched her phone and type a thing or two and tried to send it to the most important person to her, Mina.

Then she remembers what the girls told her, 'She said she needed some space' She erased the letters, and her smile faded.

"Looks expensive." Taecyeon followed her behind, looking around the room.

"Yeah. Thank you." Chaeyoung traced the objects within her room, her heart never felt sad when her mind is excitingly happy.

"Start working now."

As what the time guideline for the week have been planned, first and second day would be for the recording while third and fourth day are for the video making and fifth day for the finalization. The finalized video will be shown at an award show on a music channel as a special video for the awardee of the song producers.

~•~

Third week came, Yes or Yes was still a hit. They have received there award for becoming #1 on the charts. Twice have gathered at the front seat of the event show after receiving there trophy.

"Here it comes." Dahyun said getting herself comfortable from her seat.

"Comes what?" Mina asked looking at how oddly they anticipates.

"Chaeyoung have cover a song for the producers awardee." Dahyun replied.

"What?" Mina quickly shoots in another question.

"It's like a music video, I think." Dahyun was already looking at the screen, the introduction for Chaeyoung have started.

Chaeyoung's name was announced as the #1 song producer of the year, flashing on the screen the songs that she have created and co-produced.