Chapter 54 "Wedding"

~🇦🇺~

"Minari!"

"Chaengie!"

"Beautiful as always."

Chaeyoung got on Mina's side and got her luggage. Mina came back to Australia, she stayed at Japan for awhile preparing the papers needed for the wedding while Chaeyoung flew back and forth to Korea and Australia to settle her papers as well.

"You have given all of the invitation, right?"

"Ofcourse but they were more excited about the private jet tickets." She fasten her seatbelt as soon as Chaeyoung drove off, "Is Mom and Dad here?"

"Yeah and Kai. They're hanging out with my family at the hotel."

"They're getting along?"

"They should be." Chaeyoung chuckles shifting gears along the way.

Mina noticed how Chaeyoung was glancing at her through the rear view mirror. She giggled on how cute her soon to be wife is.

"Why are you so awkward?" Mina said looking at Chaeyoung directly.

"It's been some time, and your hair." Chaeyoung smiles and let Mina know what she means, her over shoulder short warm colored hair was actually stunning and she looks mature and sexy with it.

"Oh. I wanted a different look, Sorry."

"No. No. I love it actually." Chaeyoung felt guilty on how she can be sorry for being so gorgeous, "I can't believe we're getting married."

"Why?"

"You're too beautiful."

"But I'm starting to have a bad attitude."

"And mood swings."

"Yah. I thought you love me?" Mina playfully slap Chaeyoung's arm making her wince.

"I'm just kidding. You're precious to me, I'm happy you chose me."

"Chaeyoung. You know how I'm the lucky one here, right?"

"Don't say that." Chaeyoung sternly said protesting.

"I am. You work so hard for us, you even prepared all of this, you tolerate and spoil me that much. Everyone must be jealous of me." Mina looks at Chaeyoung lovingly althought the latter was focus on the road, "The only thing I want right now is to marry you."

"Sorry, if we have to keep the wedding private." Chaeyoung held into Mina's hand when her hand is free from shifting gears.

"That's not a problem. You know how much I hate publicity."

"Anyway, you know what they always say. Keep your relationship private but never a secret." Chaeyoung said with a professor tone or more like a wizard casting a spell.

"Smart." Mina teases and she can see how Chaeyoung loves this kind of compliments, "You like it that much? You really like it when someone praises you."

"Yah."

"You're like that since college."

"Mina yah." Chaeyoung squeezes the girl's hand, her teasing bullet was unlimited.

"Drive safely, you still have to marry me." And that was the last shot to Chaeyoung's heart.

~👰~

"Chaeyoung ah!" Jeongyeon storms in at the room, checking on her, "You look really cute."

Jeongyeon scan the girl from head to toe. Black shimmering dress with her long black hair that makes her really look like a sexy villain in a Marvel movie.

"I shouldn't look cute!" Chaeyoung starts to be hysterical the moment the conversation starts, "I should look lovely infront of her!"

"Alright! Then you look lovely! Jeez." Jeongyeon stood infront of Chaeyoung, making her sit to calm down, "So you choose to wear a dress? You look badass though."

"Well my hair grew so much so." Finally she settles to reply calmly.

"You must have done some naughty things for it to grow this fast."

"Yah!"

"Why are you on panick anyway?"

"I don't know! Is this how getting married feels like? I dont know!" She starts to hyperventilate again snapping off of her chair.

"I never got married so..."

"Jeongyeon ah!"

"Calm down! Mina is not running away or anything you know."

"What if she did?" Chaeyoung looks Jeongyeon widely in her eyes, scaring her.

Jeongyeon roll her eyes and thought she should be the one sitting in the chair, "You do know she's already done and everything and she's with Jihyo."

"Im suffocating!"

"Are you serious?!" Jeongyeon almost fell and stumble over the chair holding Chaeyoung by her shoulders.

"No. Ofcourse, not."

"Chaeng! Get yourself together! Mina was just crying there because of happiness and you're panicking here like you're going to ditch this wedding."

"What if I did?"

"Then I'm going to stab and kill you right now. I'll cover your body with a blanket and I'll throw you into the river."

"That was too detailed."

"So you have to get yourself together!"

"Alright!" Chaeyoung huff and puff getting away in her frantic mind, "Is everyone outside already?"

"Yeah. You did an excellent job, everything was beautiful outside."

"That's a relief." She held her chest still panting, "So you've seen Mina?"

"Yeah. I dont want to spoil things to you, but she's really beautiful. I'm not sure but you might get a heart attack when you see her."

"I always had one when I see her."

"Don't tell me your cheesy line."

"Ms. Chaeyoung. We're starting now please come."

"You're fine Chaeyoung, relax." Jeongyeon gave Chaeyoung a pat on her back, she actually look terribly nervous right now.

Chaeyoung waits by the front, kind of swaying her body forward and backwards from her trembling knees.

She checks the place out. It was a garden wedding by the shore of a private beach in Australia. Everything was white and floral, it was dreamy like every girls dream of a wedding theme.

The girls would casually wave to Chaeyoung and she'll do the same. Twice looks like they're having their 'Dance the night away' music video as they are wearing white dresses connecting it to the theme.

"Hi, Rosé. Long time no see." Nayeon greets the person that just sits right next to her.

"Oh, you guys are all here! That's really sweet of you."

"It's free." Nayeon clowns around her.

"By the way. Jennie my girlfriend and babe, this our the Twice kpop group Chaeyoung is talking about."

"Oh, hi. My god, you guys are like dolls." Jennie said waving to everyone who reaches her view.

After everyone walks in, it was time.

Mina was with his father, her arms around his. She was already giggling looking at Chaeyoung holding her chest.

Mina had her floral dress, a high slit by the side and off shoulder at the top showing her ravishing shoulder and collarbones.

Mina's father handed Mina's hand to Chaeyoung after reaching the front and Chaeyoung bows politely receiving it.

"I know you'll take care of our Mina."

"I will. Thank you."

Mina was already tearing up, wiping her tears carefully not to mess her make up on.