Chapter 19 "Second"

{Previously:

"No, it's light as a feather." Chaeyoung kissed Mina's head and intertwined her fingers with hers. }

Chaeyoung's phone have ring again, she looked at the caller and it was from the producer; Taecyeon, who she is co-producing specific songs for Twice.

"Why is everyone calling right now?" Mina said, closing her eyes, trying to let Chaeyoung know that she wouldn't budge in her position.

"I have to take this." Chaeyoung tried to stand up but Mina have pulled her down.

"I won't talk while you're on the call." Mina said as she knows that's what Chaeyoung is worried about.

"Okay." Chaeyoung then sat at the couch and Mina leaned her head to her like earlier.

Chaeyoung finally answered the call and Mina tries to eavesdrop by moving her ears closer to Chaeyoung's phone.

"Yeah, hi." Chaeyoung answered the call, while Mina was trying to wrap her hand to hers.

[Can you come at the office today? We'll have a meeting.]

"Right now?" Chaeyoung asked peeking at Mina's reaction.

Mina shook her head, trying to disagree.

[Yeah. We'll wait.]

Mina then released her hand to Chaeyoung and adjusted her head at the back of the couch, as a sign of defeat.

Chaeyoung sighed, she knows Mina would like her to stay.

"Can you proceed on the meeting? I'll just come tomorrow, then brief me." Chaeyoung asked again, closing her eyes, wishing the other person on the line says 'yes'.

The call hanged up after awhile and Chaeyoung was avoiding Mina's eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Chaeyoung asked Mina as she stood up from the couch still looking the other way.

"No." Mina answered and continued watching the movie, her face was serious and gloomy.

"Okay." Chaeyoung then sat back at the couch and wrapped her arm around Mina's waist, her head resting at the back of the couch, and her feet up at the  table again.

"You're not going?" Mina looked at the latter getting too comfortable at the couch.

"I'm staying." Chaeyoung said as she looked at her partner, she then received a loving smile. "You're really moody today." Chaeyoung chuckled.

Mina didn't answer but she rest the side of her face to Chaeyoung's shoulder and her lips forms a smile.

There day ended with watching netflix movies, catching up with each other, and playing multi playered games on there consoles. Mina and Chaeyoung loved to have dates like that, they are not fond of going outside as everyone is like a crow spying on the celebrity.

Tomorrow came and the nine girls are all at Mina's apartment. They mostly play mafia and card games when they hang out at Mina's, since they are too many for a video game. They enjoyed hanging out at her place since they can just talk comfortably.

"I have already layed down some lyrics here, but I need this part, and here." Chaeyoung said as she marked the paper with her pencil.

"It's quite complete." Jihyo said looking at it, "You've done this in one night?" Jihyo really thought that she's a genius.

"I already have one in mind." Chaeyoung smiled, "Anyway I'll just drop by at JYP for a meeting, but I'll be back sooner." Chaeyoung said as she grabbed her car keys on the dashboard.