Chapter 17 "Missed"

{Previously:

"Chaeyoung ah, can you come to the conference room?" A producer came to fetch her, he closed the recording studio when Chaeyoung followed her going in on another room. }

Chaeyoung arrived at the conference room with the producer, she decided to seat at the closest one around the big table infront of them.

"Oh. Chaeyoung ah!" Jihyo gasped as a familiar figure tried to take the seat beside her, "Why are you here?" Jihyo asked and Chaeyoung shrugged as a sign that she doesn't know as well.

Chaeyoung smiled as she looked at the eyes she have ever loved, Mina was sitting across the table. Mina smiled lovingly as well as they met each other's gaze.

"Hi, I'm Taecyeon. I'll be your producer for your next come back." The producer introduced hisself and also the upcoming come back.

Everyone celebrated, as it's been almost a year now since there new song got released.

"It'll be on..." Taecyeon started to give the details on the timeline paper, everyone was paying attention to the paper infront of them.

Chaeyoung was handed out a different paper with a time guidelines. 'Mine?' She thought of, still not explained why she was included in the room.

"We already have the title track." Taecyeon explained, adding, "But it's really a trend right now to have a side track along. That's where Chaeyoung will co-produce with me." Taecyeon proudly present Chaeyoung.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked and Taecyeon laughed making the latter confused as she was never briefed about it.

"It wasn't mentioned to you before because I wasn't still not sure if there's going to be a side track with the title promotion or it will just go with the album." The producer then folded another page of his paper, "I have just received the news today. We already have the guide for the song, JYP management wants you to write and record the sample song with Jihyo."

"What?" Jihyo asked as well, and everyone chuckled on how many 'whats' can be made for that day.

"It's for the promotion of the side track, it'll be a good thing that the fans knew that you have been involved in it." The producer breathe in and turned another page again, "We will discuss with Chaeyoung more but we have announced it today so the girls can have there five days off."

"What?" Dahyun happily smacked the table with both of her hands, trying to hype up the 'what' scenarios.

As the conference ended, the producer dragged Chaeyoung along with him. The girls also exits the building and went to there dorm for the next schedule.

"Manager unnie." Mina walked to there Manager, she looked at Mina waiting for her to ask, "Can I go home later after the schedule today?"

"To your apartment?" Mina's manager asked and Mina nodded in response "Yeah, sure. It's your day off after anyway."

Mina clapped her hands in celebration and gave her thanks to her manager. She then fetched her phone, out of her pocket to spread out the good news.

 She then fetched her phone, out of her pocket to spread out the good news