Chapter 34 "It's Mina"

{Previously:

"Excuse me?" The waiter climbed up of the stairs and starts to look for them, "Chaeyoung is on the phone." }

In sync, everyone looked at the waiter and gasped.

"Mina, get it!" Nayeon pushed Mina over since they were already sitting and she was closer to the stairs.

"I-I can't!" Mina panicked out and stomped her feet.

"Why!" Momo asked with her hands hanging infront of her.

"I-I don't know!" Mina tried to explain again, "Alright! I'll get it." She shrieked as she saw how the two girls looked at her suspiciously.

The waiter made her way at the corner of the counter bar and gave Mina the handpiece of the telephone.

"Hello?" Mina checked if there is still someone on the otherline.

[It's Chaeyoung.] The latter introduce herself but the line went silent, [Hello?]

"He..Hey, It's Mina." She finally introduced.

[Oh.] The line was now silent, they were waiting for each other to talk first, [The crew told me that you're asking for my contact number? I told her I'll give it to you guys personally, well more of like on the phone.] A soft chuckle was heard on the other line.

"Is it okay?" Mina pulled out her phone, already expecting to type the numbers in.

[Ofcourse, it's....] Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to answer, [You've got it?]

Mina nodded but remembered she was on the phone, "Y-yes."

[Alright, bye now?] Chaeyoung asked, as she confirms if Mina have any other thing to ask her.

"Wh-when are you going to be here?" Mina recalls how 'the girls' would like to see her.

[Hmm. The second week, I think? Give me a ring right now so I can save your number.] Chaeyoung suggested and Mina called the number and hang it up after a second, [Got it, add to contacts, Mina.] She voiced out the steps as she saved it.

"H-how are you?" Mina unconsciously tried to ask in the middle of saving the number.

[Let's talk once I visit. I'll let you know when I'm in town.]

"S-sure. Bye now."

[Bye.]

Mina saved the contact under Chaeyoung, and she quickly got upstairs to give them the good news.

~•~

After two weeks, Chaeyoung have sent a text message to Mina to let them know that she'll be in Seoul. Twice have tried to ask there manager, to clear two days of there schedule for this week as they'll meet up with Chaeyoung, since the manager knew Chaeyoung, she have pushed in the two days off for them, organizing there photoshoots and events.

"Facetime!" Tzuyu yelled as they were on a speaker phone and pushed the facetime icon on Mina's phone.

"So sudden." Chaeyoung chuckled as she waved at the girls. "Nothing's changed." She laughed as the girls tried to close up each of there faces.

"You look healthy!" Jeongyeon shouted to the screen.

"Still looks cute!" Sana added and waved uncontrollably.

"It's like we're doing a Vlive." Jihyo then placed the phone somewhere on the table, resting it on the object so Mina don't have to hold and stretch her arm out.

"We have a two days off just for you!" Nayeon shout across the room.

"I can hear you, you don't have to shout." Chaeyoung smiled, the girls were getting too excited.