Chapter 28 "Someone like me"

{Previously:

"Let's sleep?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded in response.

She then let Mina use her arms as her pillow and Mina embraced Chaeyoung moving her closer against her body. Chaeyoung made sure Mina was sound asleep before she slept in, her heart never felt troubled as before.}

~•~

"Chaeyoung!" Mina gasped into the air as she sat up, she breathe heavily looking at a pitch black room.

Chaeyoung stumbled upon the floor as she opens the blinds in the window and let the sun sink into the room.

"Whthyrdt?!" Chaeyoung quickly check Mina if everything was fine with her.

"Sorry." Mina said as she touch her head and catch her breathing. "Just a nightmare."

Chaeyoung breathe heavily as she got back from the bed, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Sorry." Mina said and hug Chaeyoung closer to her. "I'm hungry."

"Is that your nightmare?" Chaeyoung said when Mina released her hug, her eyes was wide awake now. "I'll cook."

Mina then follow Chaeyoung on the kitchen, she waits for Chaeyoung to finish her cooking.

"You're working from home?" Mina asked as she look at Chaeyoung's back, still cooking there breakfast.

"I've took a work off." Chaeyoung then put the cooked bacons and pancakes infront of Mina.

Mina giggled looking at the plate infront of her, "You're the best."

"What happened yesterday?" Chaeyoung bent over the table and tucked Mina's hair over her ear.

"Chaeyoung." Mina called out and stared at the pair of eyes infront of her, "Can we not talk about it?"

Chaeyoung nodded, she then assumes something bad happened to her that she didn't want to remember it.

Chaeyoung then hark back last night. She knows that there's no excessive thing happened yesterday as per Nayeon, but she remembers how the words 'persistent', 'taking advantage' and 'harassed' was included on Nayeon's story.

"What do you want to do today?" Chaeyoung gave out a soft smile.

"Sleep?" Mina said, and Chaeyoung already expected the answer.

"Take a bath after, I'm bringing you somewhere I've discovered." Chaeyoung was already waiting for this day for Mina to have a spare time with her.

"Where?" Mina said as she ate the last piece of bacon on the plate. "The sun is still up." She refer to them getting caught on a broad daylight.

"Just come." Chaeyoung said, stepping out in the kitchen to wash up first.

Chaeyoung then patiently wait at the living room when Mina was up to take a shower; Chaeyoung wore a black hooded jacket pairing it with a black shorts, and Dr. Martens boots.

 Martens boots