Chapter 2: "Yeri"

{ Previously:

Everything was a blur as she stares at the clouds trying to form something. Then her eyes adjusted, like a camera on auto focus, clouds starts to blurred out and focused on the girl near the window.

"Mina." }

She remembers how Mina was so cold at her earlier, she didn't even talk while she scans her sketchbook.

Dahyun suddenly looks at the back sensing something, she then saw Chaeyoung looking at Mina intently. Chaeyoung was not aware on how long she was staring.

"Look at Chaeyoung." Dahyun whispered to Mina pointing secretly at the back with her thumb.

Mina looked at the back, "Why?" Mina said in a soft low voice that Dahyun didn't even hear.

Mina and Chaeyoung's eyes suddenly met, it lasted for 10 seconds. Chaeyoung snapped, looked away and blocked her side with his hand realizing what just happened.

Mina shyly smile, and continued listening to the lecture while Chaeyoung was dumbfounded.

"No no no." She breathe in and held her nape.

"Are you okay?" Yeri asked as she can see that Chaeyoung was rubbing the back of her neck. "Chaeyoung!" She whispered loud enough to get her attention.

"Y-yes?" Chaeyoung peeked at her side, holding her forehead now.

"Are you okay?!" Yeri asked her again.

"I'm f-fine." Chaeyoung said and her head was spinning from embarassment.

Chaeyoung tried to avoid looking at the other side of the room, thinking how can she go to the dance studio after what happened.

"It's not like I really want to look at her." Chaeyoung said talking to herself as she goes along the hallway, hugging her sketchbook.

"Chaeyoung- ah!" A girl shouted, her head poking out of the window. "You've gone past our room!"

"Oh." Chaeyoung looked back, "Sana yah." Chaeyoung jogged back, laughing.

"How can you miss?" Sana looked at her, "You've been thinking about girls again, don't you?" Her voice was louder intentionally.

"Yah-" Chaeyoung looked around the room, "I'm not."

"It's okay to be gay, you don't have to hide it." Sana was eyeing Chaeyoung, she likes making her feel uncomfortable, "we've already seen you watching stuff like that."

"Yah~" Chaeyoung placed her hand on Sana's mouth as other people on the room chuckled.

"She likes it! Chaeyoung like anything about love!"  Another girl shouted as the room have been filled with teases. "She stares at kissing couple!"

"It's your fault, Sana yah." Chaeyoung tries to cover her face with her sketchbook.

"We're just kidding, we're just teasing our baby." Sana said, satisfied on the crowds reaction.

Sana got back or her canvas and Chaeyoung walked to the open window.

The room was filled with paintings, decorations, and the lights around it was a small bulb of christmas lights, there are also some film (polaroid) photos that were hanging everywhere. The room was a beautiful mess.

Chaeyoung stretch open the window more and let the cool breeze hit her face. She scanned the field infront of her and saw the undecorated stage.

"Aren't we going to paint the stage?" She remembers at what there leader have told them to do. "Next week is the performance." Chaeyoung added.