Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"

{Previously:

"Thank you." Mina smiled and kiss the tiger lightly on her lips, "There will never be someone like you."}

~•~

"What's happening outside?" Chaeyoung entered the JYP building, she swims through the crowd of people outside. "Taecyeon!" She called out at one of the producer who's currently busy typing on his phone.

"You don't know?" Taecyeon heard her, showing Chaeyoung his phone screen.

Chaeyoung saw an article about Mina and Bambam, allegedly leaked photos.

"So everyone is going crazy about this?" Chaeyoung looked disgustingly back at the crowd.

"The article made it malicious, they want a confirmation from JYP." The latter explained.

Chaeyoung ignored him after, deliberately annoyed by the article. She walked to her recording studio, dialing the contact person multiple times. Mina wasn't answering her calls, so she dialed a different number.

"Jihyo."

[Chaeyoung ah.] Finally someone answered her call.

"Where's Mina? She's not answering my calls."

[Have you seen it?] Jihyo whispered, she sounded like she was taking the call secretly.

"The article? Yeah I did!"

[Our manager decided to get Mina's phone and she'll be staying at the dorm for the meantime, she can't go with our schedules too.]

Chaeyoung wheezed taking in the news, "How worse is the situation?"

[There are many people outside right now at our dorm. Mina is receiving hate, Chaeyoung.]

"Can I come?"

[There's security outside.]

"Give her the phone?"

[Sorry. Manager is keeping an eye on us.]

Chaeyoung then hang up the phone. She was frustrated on what was happening because there's nothing she can do about it.

Chaeyoung then decided to let JYP team took care of it, she also knows that her members will look after her.

She was on a loop on her routine for over a week now. The other girls are still visiting Chaeyoung, taking there lunch, watching Chaeyoung work at her recording studio; it became there private room but she never saw Mina. The girls were feeding Chaeyoung for any update with Mina, but the latter still didn't keep in touch; no visits, no calls, no messages and no signs of her at JYP building.

"Chaeyoung ah?"

Someone goes inside of her recording studio, she was resting at her chair with her headphones on. Chaeyoung ignored it, and pretends that she didn't heard it.

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung wrinkled her forehead and looked behind her, her frustration have eagerly increase as she saw the person.

"Bambam, I'm not really in a mood right now." Chaeyoung walked through her door and tried to close it, "Go out."

"I-I just want to apologize, I know your upset." Bambam forcedly enter the door as he apologizes.

"Don't apologize to me." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, diverting her gaze at the corner of the room

"I.. Yeah.. I've apologize to the girls, I want to apologize to you as well." Bambam sincerely said, "I know how you've hate me since that night, the other girls were awkward to me too starting that night."

"Is it because you can no longer talk to them?" Chaeyoung sighed heavily, "Like apologizing would fix it?"

"Hear me out."

"I've done it several times. You know how I've been a friend to you!" Chaeyoung tried to kept that inside her mind, but she was too stressed out, "So you're saying that picture leaked out because of the hacker? I know your games. You should've played it right!"

"Chaeyoung."

"What? Because it's true?" Chaeyoung faced Bambam and pointed right into his chest, "Don't tell me your sorry, because you didn't know that it'll turn to this!"

"I'm really doing my best to get it sorted." Bambam looked at the ground, his voice was low and worried.

"You should, but you know what you can't sort?" Chaeyoung's voice was stern when she unfold the next word, "Mina."

"I-I know, I-I c-"

"Now your stuttering? Have you seen how it affected her? She was scared, she didn't want to talk to anyone, the hate spread out up to her parents." Chaeyoung cripped in her anger through her fist, "Now tell me you're doing your best?"  Chaeyoung walked away through her door, she exhaled deeply near the glass view of the live room and breathe in heavily.

"Chaeyoung."

"Don't say my name!" Chaeyoung looked down and punched through the glass.

Bambam was startled, almost all of the people that were passing by, heard the loud noise. Chaeyoung stared through, the glass started to fill a hole as it shatters.

"Yah! You're bleeding!" Bambam noticed the blood from the remaining glass. "Hey, can we have the nurse here?!" He immediately run to call out some help.

The nurse got Chaeyoung's first aid medication but was rushed to the hospital as she would be needing stitches.

"I'm fine, why did you have to come?" Chaeyoung coldly said, ignoring the look from the person infront of her.

Chaeyoung looked at her hand as the nurse wrapped her hands with a gauge. She didn't feel the stitch that came through her skin, her hand was numb from the pain.

"Stop being so hard headed." The producer; Taecyeon have messed the girls hair, "You have 6 stitches, that's not fine."

"Can I head back to the office now?" She finally looked at Teacyeon, her eyes was dead, like there were no soul left from her.

"I'll drive."

Taecyeon took Chaeyoung into his car. Chaeyoung was pretty silent along the trip, drifting her eyes outside the window.

"You've been really stuck in your mood for a week now, what's happening with you?" Taecyeon was worried as a friend rather that being one of her workmate.

"I'm in a hole." Chaeyoung started her methapors again.

"You've been rejecting songs and lyrics lately, you're just accepting simple beat work. That's not the Chaeyoung I know." Taecyeon hissed trying to lighten the mood.

"Can we stop talking about me?" She sounded annoyed so Taecyeon heave his funny look.

"Okay. I'll talk as the producer now and not your friend, but we need your project to get sorted. The song cover and MV, your participation from it starts next week."

"Fine." Chaeyoung mumbled, she was never the same with her troubled heart over her mind.