Chapter 25 "녹아요"

{Previously:
"I will." Mina showed her smile to Chaeyoung as she loosen the hug. "Bye."

The time on the day was spent recording two songs, Eye Eye Eyes and the other is there Title track: Yes or Yes on Taecyeon's recording studio.}

The girls have prepared there music video for almost five days. Some of the set where filmed outside Seoul. Although Twice have been busy Mina constantly check and message Chaeyoung, letting her know that she's always on her mind,

 Although Twice have been busy Mina constantly check and message Chaeyoung, letting her know that she's always on her mind,

~•~

~•~

"Good morning." Chaeyoung came in on a different recording studio with a coffee on her hand, "I'm mafia, today." Everyone chuckled as a response.

"Chaeyoung will be here to check if the lyrics needs to be adjusted." Taecyeon reckon, finalizing a song in his computer.

"Thank you, PDnim." Chaeyoung said as she sat on the chair beside the producer.

It will be the first time for Mina to read the arrangement that Chaeyoung have made through her letter. Like before, they have listened to the song altogether and the producer gave out the paper and pointed out there line.

"Melting." Mina reads the word above the paper.

"Let Mina sing the first part." Chaeyoung suggested, lowering down her voice so Taecyeon could only hear him. Taecyeon nodded in response, it was also his idea at the first place.

"Sing the second line." Taecyeon pointed the line and Chaeyoung looked at him in disbelief.

"Do you want me to kill you?" Chaeyoung whispered angrily, the producer likes to tease her a lot.

"Just try it." Taecyeon insisted, "Your fans will be added on Twice fans, that'll be a hit." The two of them were bickering while the girls waits for the next instruction.

"I'll kill you first, then sing it." Chaeyoung muttered and Taecyeon acted like he was already dead.

"Let's make a bet, if JYP likes it, I'll help you request for a bigger recording studio." Taecyeon said they were still fighting over the parts.

"If he doesn't like it, I'll take your massage chair." Chaeyoung pointed at the corner of the room.

"That's expensive." Taecyeon hissed, "I've even took your consideration to have the first line to Mina."

"Let her. If the fans didn't like it, I'll give you my car."

The producer then gave out his hand to Chaeyoung for a handshake to seal the negotiation.

"Okay, Mina will have the first line." Taecyeon abruptly spin the chair looking at the girls behind him.

Mina step in at the live room receiving the first line, she wore the headset and test the mic.

"Can Chaeyoung look the other way?" Mina said over the mic and everyone heard it from the room's surrounding speaker.

Everyone laughed from the request. Chaeyoung always got to be attacked when she records with this girls.

"Why why why?" Chaeyoung shove off Taecyeon and speak through the mixer's mic.

Taecyeon then pushed Chaeyoung to sit back on her chair, and kicked her chair to the corner as it have wheels on it.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung screamed as she bumped through the wall.

"As requested, stop being a pervert, Chaeyoung." Taecyeon called out in the mic. "I'll play the song twice, take in the music first, then we will start recording." The producer added and received a yes from the other end.

Mina ended her line until the second line, and got out after recording six times for editing.

"Let's try a different second line." Everyone waits for the next person to be called, "Chaeyoung, quick."

"What?" Everyone was startled and drew more confusion when she steps in the live room.

"Test the mic please." Taecyeon commanded.

"I'll get your massage chair." Chaeyoung cutely retorted, her dimple was showing from her cheeks.

"I'll get your car keys later." Taecyeon mic in and Chaeyoung gave her a thumbs down.

The girls didn't know what the producers are up to, but they are looking forward to Chaeyoung's part.

"She's good." Jeongyeon looked at Mina, when Chaeyoung starts recording, "She sings?"

"She sometimes use her own voice for song samples." Mina said, as she usually know Chaeyoung record her own song sample.

"It's a Michaeng album." Jihyo muttered as she knows that Eye Eye Eyes was really for Mina but they are assuming that Chaeyoung or Mina wrote the lyrics for this side track.

"Damn, girl." Taecyeon yelped as Chaeyoung got out of the recording studio, giving her a high five.

"Are you flirting? Right infront of my salad?" Dahyun teasingly said, there weren't even a salad.

The recording have finished at lunch time, they've listened to the full song and was very satisfied of it.

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

https://youtu.be/Z6w2QPqYtrs

The girls bid there goodbye as they have further schedule and MV making to attend to while Chaeyoung helped Taecyeon, staying in his recording studio.