Chapter 41 "Rosé"

{Previously:

Mina shook her head, "She's too broken."

"Give her some time." Jihyo smiles and held Mina's hand, "Both of you are doing your best." }

~•~

"I'm Chaeyoung's friend

"I'm Chaeyoung's friend." Mina introduced herself as the security asks her.

"Mina? Yeah, she's expecting you."

Mina stride in where the voice was coming from, she knew it was Chaeyoung. She enters a bare looking room where she found the girl's voice is, Mina steps back giving her some space as she was talking with someone in a serious tone.

"Hey, you're here." Chaeyoung noticed, and walks over to her with the person she was talking to, "Mina this is Rose. Rose, Mina. Rose is the director from the clothing line I have mentioned you."

"Mina, from Twice?" Rose recognizes the charm infront of her, "I didn't know you're close with them?" She smiles and made a handshake to Mina.

"They were my friends since college."

"I'll just be here for lunch." Mina shyly smile as she felt Rose was eyeing her.

"Let's take a break then?" Rose suggested and Chaeyoung agreed, it was already lunch time anyway.

Chaeyoung walk side by side with Mina and open the door for her, exiting the gallery.

"Where are we going?" Mina asks.

"I know a place near here."

Chaeyoung took the lead as she walk slightly infront of Mina knowing where to go. Mina on the other hand, who's having a hard time matching her phase, encircled her hand to Chaeyoung's arms to catch up.

Chaeyoung looks around first before glancing at Mina, she was frowning - a sign that she feels uneasy.

"Oh. Sorry." Mina let go of her grip, Chaeyoung was about to growl at her by her looks.

Mina and Chaeyoung arrived in a restaurant, it was quite peaceful in the area as it was surrounded by trees. Mina came in first and looked at the white decorations on everything, it was a calming state.

"This is a nice place." Mina said when Chaeyoung returns from the counter for there orders.

"They have a really nice set of foods as well, it's organic, you'll like it." Chaeyoung concluded.

"Ofcourse, you like organic foods." Mina smiles knowing the person infront of her.

Chaeyoung chuckled in response.

They had there casual talk, talking about there schedules, and the other girls crazy stunts. Chaeyoung always changes the subject when it's about them, more of; if it's about her.

Mina already knew how Chaeyoung always avoids getting too open about her feelings and emotions, as what she describes Chaeyoung 'Broken.'

It was an hour of conversation and fulfillment of there hunger, when they decided to go back at the gallery.

"Are you going to wait for me?"

Mina hesitated to answer, she would love too but she felt Chaeyoung would feel uncomfortable if she stays around.

"I... I'll just go home for now." Mina tried to look convincing as possible.

"You can hang around at my office, I think it'll be just an hour with Rose to discuss some plans."

"Is it okay?"

"I'll drive you home after." Chaeyoung opens the door, presumably her office.

Mina waltz in and look at the red and white touch of the room, it's a chick and sassy design.

"You can seat at my chair." Chaeyoung pointed at the cozy leather chair behind a white marble table.

The chair spins a little when Mina seats in. She starts to fumbles the things at Chaeyoung's table, there were a thumb size clay toys all over it. Mina smile on Chaeyoung's childish antic.

"Hi." Rose came in the office, with two cup of coffee in hand, "Here." She reached out to Chaeyoung giving the other cup to her.

"Oh. Thank you."

"Sorry, Mina. I thought you'll just stay until lunch." Rose said, pertaining for the only two cups of drinks she had.

"It's fine, don't worry." Mina warmly response at her .

Mina kept herself busy by playing games with her mobile, she doesn't get bored of being alone and nothing to do, although from time to time she glance at the two person infront of her.

Rose was sitting closely beside Chaeyoung on a long couch red table, infront of them was a white coffee marble table matching Chaeyoung's office table. They were looking at a different magazine and papers in a portfolio, they would casually laugh and Rose would playfully hit Chaeyoung at her arm.

Mina was kind of getting a bad vibe about Rose when she saw her crossing her legs, bending her arms to support her chin because Mina was sure that Rose is checking out her girl while she was sketching on a paper.

"You're really talented." Mina clearly heard Rose, "I knew I'll never regret choosing you."

Mina's ears tingles on what she heard, her lips twitched and she never took her eyes off of them.