Chapter 6 "I like her"

{Previously:

}

A smile grew on Chaeyoung's lips as she saw the last word on the text. Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung, she knew what is up.

Tzuyu approached Sana, who is currently near on finishing the stage. Tzuyu whispered to her and they have both giggled after.

"I think we can finish this off, Chaeyoung ah. Don't bother to help, you'll just ruin it!" Sana shouted from the other end of the stage and stuck her tongue out secretly to Tzuyu.

 Don't bother to help, you'll just ruin it!" Sana shouted from the other end of the stage and stuck her tongue out secretly to Tzuyu

Chaeyoung didn't reply but resorted to go at 'Charlie' building. She plugged in her earphone and listened to 'Watch by Billie Eilish' as she walked in the hallway, reaching a certain room.

Everyone bowed as they saw her, and she have done the same. Chaeyoung was unable to hear them and just went to a close room. She looked over the vertical glass of the door and saw her, Mina.

Chaeyoung just let herself engulfed with the beauty infront of her. She became one with the music she've played. Every smile her heart skips eight beats at once.

Chaeyoung was just watching, holding the knob, she was paralyzed, unable to look away on what she have infront of her. Everyone became a blur excpet for her, everyone became too silent except for her smile. 'Am I in a dream?'

"Hey." Someone tapped Chaeyoung from the shoulder, and Chaeyoung was shocked as she held her heart.

She have unplugged her earphone and smiled, "Sorry, Jihyo unnie."

"Are you waiting for, Mina?" Jihyo asked as Mina is the one who's currently in the room with the vocal instructor.

"Y-yeah." Chaeyoung looked down, "I was just going to get something from her." She added, twisting her heels on the floor.

"I think she'll finish anytime soon." Jihyo grinned to Chaeyoung.

"Are you practicing your song for the performance?"

"Yap. Almost done." Jihyo then open the door, "Are you done?"

"Y-yeah." Mina stuttered as she saw Chaeyoung when she step outside of the room.