Chapter 22 "Fifth"

{Previously:

"It needs more time." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded as she have heard that word for a million times, "Washup, we need to rest." She added, looking at Mina who still have her makeup on.

"You too." Mina moved closer to Chaeyoung and smudged the lipstick off on her face with her thumb from her kiss earlier. }

~•~

"Mina?" Chaeyoung yawned and search on the other side of the bed but it was empty.

'7 AM' Chaeyoung red out the clock beside her. She walked out to there bedroom and saw Mina on the living room, she was eating ice cream and was listening something on her earphones.

"Ice cream?" Chaeyoung muttered as it was too early in the morning.

"Morning." Mina removed the other piece of her earphone when Chaeyoung sat beside her. "I've bought ice cream." She followed, smiling at the sleepy cub.

"It's too early." Chaeyoung said and tried her best to open her eyes.

Mina offered her icecream to Chaeyoung anyway, Chaeyoung doesn't have any choice but to bite onto it.

"I wrote it like a letter." Mina said, pertaining to the song.

"Ahhh. You're working on that?" Chaeyoung said and leaned her back comfortably at the couch while Mina was sitting up straight, "Write it, draw it, dance it, that's fine. It'll start the idea." Chaeyoung said rubbing Mina's back, to let her know she's doing a good job.

"I wish it'll help." Mina mumbled as she note something more.

Mina then felt a pair of arms wrapping around her, moving her closer to the other side of the couch.

"Being here is already a big help." Chaeyoung snuggled her face on her partner's back and sneaked in a short nap.

After half an hour on the couch. Chaeyoung and Mina moved in on the other apartment to do there stuff; Chaeyoung inside the control room and would take breaks to watch a movie with Mina or play with her, while Mina kept on writing when she have something to add to the song, played some video game alone when Chaeyoung starts to work again.

"Here." Mina removed Chaeyoung's headphone and gave Chaeyoung a piece of paper.

"Done?" The sun was already setting when Chaeyoung checked the clock as she received the paper, she wrote the date and time at the paper. "Good work." Chaeyoung smiled and set aside the paper.

"You haven't even red it yet." Mina pouted and crossed her arms.

"I want to get in the mood, before I read it. I'm already close on finishing the beat of this one." Chaeyoung said moving her mouse track on her computer, "I want to take the emotion seriously." She said looking up to Mina, as she was standing up beside her.

"Fair enough." Mina consent to her reason, "It's the last day of my off." She stated waiting for Chaeyoung to look at her.

"You want to eat grilled meat?" Chaeyoung stood up and already plan to grab her phone on the other corner of the room.

"Yes!" Mina's voice got louder than usual, she chuckled on how it sounded.

Chaeyoung smiled and dialled on her phone the number, "We'll reserve a VIP room, be there after an hour." Chaeyoung was silent after, waiting on something.