Chapter 20 "Third"

{Previously:

Chaeyoung looked deeply on Mina's eyes, she was drowning again. Mina felt Chaeyoung's face drew closer to her, she closed her eyes as she felt a pair of lips touched hers. Mina traced Chaeyoung's jaw with her hand, as she lovingly savoured the moment.

"I love you." Chaeyoung said as she loosen the gap between them. }

"I'm melting." Mina lovingly smiles, her heart felt so happy. "You should rest, you've done a lot today." She added, and caressed Chaeyoung's shoulder, giving it a light massage.

Chaeyoung kissed her girl's hand, and nodded. Mina slept on Chaeyoung's arm, and snuggled on to her neck comfortably.

~•~

Mina woke up early again, but this time Chaeyoung was still beside her, there position never shifted. She had a good night sleep in Chaeyoung's arm.

Mina snuggled closer to Chaeyoung's neck, soothing in her own smell of perfume.

"Don't take advantage of me." Chaeyoung muttered as she opens her left eye.

"I will." Mina said as she bit her partner lightly on her neck.

"Yah." Chaeyoung said softly as she just woke up, "It'll mark."

Mina then kissed it, like a baby's wound that would disappear. Chaeyoung tilted her head to face Mina and pouted, asking for another kiss.

Mina chuckled on her cute morning face, she gave her a peck; one on her cheek and lastly on her lips. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Chaeyoung replied back, closing her eyes again.

"I'll make breakfast." Mina said and did some stretches before standing up.

Chaeyoung got up after some quick nap. She saw Mina was frying something at the kitchen, she then hug her from behind and check the food Mina was cooking.

"Did you do anything stupid?" Mina said as Chaeyoung was being extra sweet.

"I'm really stupid if I did." Chaeyoung kissed Mina's shoulder as she kept the back hug.

"Aren't you cramp up with songs? I'll take this to your room after." Mina said and Chaeyoung releases the hug to look at her.

"Yes, boss." Chaeyoung kissed Mina on her cheeks before leaving the apartment.

Mina heard the door beep indicating that Chaeyoung already left, but after two minutes she heard another beep and the door closed shut again.

"Did you forget so-" Mina saw Chaeyoung trying to sign her to be silent.

Chaeyoung then carefully walk towards Mina, "You're manager is knocking on the other door. Check your phone!"

Mina then ran to the bedroom and saw her manager calling. "She's calling!" Mina mumbled trying to let Chaeyoung read her lips from her position.

"Don't answer it!" Chaeyoung said turning off the stove.

Chaeyoung walked through the front door and peeked through the peephole, she saw Mina's manager entering the elevator after waiting for too long.

"Okay, she's gone."

Mina tip toed out of there bedroom, Chaeyoung chuckled from the scene but was more of frantic.

"Did she saw you?" Mina asked holding her chest from the early morning terror.

"Yeah, we even smiled at each other. I've just said 'Oh' and act like I forgot something." Chaeyoung checked again through the peephole, "Maybe you have a change of schedule?"

Mina browse her messages, "Oh, yeah. We have." She looked closely at her phone, stating, "Tomorrow, fan signing event."

Mina's phone rang again, Chaeyoung then told her to answer it while she spies again at the small glass hole on her door.

"Yeah, hi." Mina said looking at her toes. She was silent for a minute before she answers back, "Can I come early tomorrow? I've currently scheduled something with my friend right now."

Chaeyoung came closer to Mina, as she was now sure her manager was not on the other side of the door.

Mina was quiet again for a minute, listening. Chaeyoung then lowered down and hugged the latter on her waist.

Mina smacked Chaeyoung's arm, but Chaeyoung starts to lift her up, teasing her further.

"Y-yeah. I will. Bye." Mina then quickly hang up and tried to let go from Chaeyoung's arms, "Yah, I'm on a call."

"Sorry." Chaeyoung laughed kissing the latter on her cheeks, "I"ll go now." She left the apartment after teasing her penguin.

After half an hour Mina enters the control room, with a scrambled eggs and sausages on plate.

"Wow. My wife material." Chaeyoung teased as Mina placed the food on the coffee table behind Chaeyoung.

"Ketchup." Mina squeezed on the side of the plate, "Eh? The medley is so lonely now?" Mina heard the music Chaeyoung is currently listening to.

"This is the new one they've given me." Chaeyoung said as she put in two sausages on her mouth, "It's really hard when the lively one and this medley needs to be written in my head at once."

"I'll help." Mina volunteered, "I'm pretty sad right now."

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked, she was surprised on what Mina said.

"Because of the music." Mina said that made Chaeyoung laughed, "Let me try!" Mina insisted.

"Give me your phone, I'll transfer it." Chaeyoung said and Mina obediently obliged, "I'll give you 2-3 days."

"Okay." Mina was up to the challenge, "Eat first." She fed Chaeyoung with another sausage, extending her arm to her.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung said as she returned Mina's phone as well.

"You're welcome." Mina said in a swaying voice.

They have hang out on the control room all day. It was already fun and satisfying for them, as there are a lot of times that Mina works overseas or needs to be at there dorm. It's a genuine moment to simply hang out with just the two of them.