Chapter 46 "Recovered"

{Previously:

"Love is here, and here to stay."

"I'll wait." }

~•~

It was already a year since Chaeyoung flew to Australia. Rose have given her further overseas plans for a job with their team. Her art gallery opening in Korea got postponed and announced to be delayed.

Mina let Chaeyoung go but the confrontation at the rooftop was held inside of them.

Mina promised to wait.

Chaeyoung needs more time.

But she promised she'll keep in touch, she'll mend everything for herself first.

And she'll come back for her.

For us.

"Mina!"

Mina rapidly blinks shaking her consciousness back, she was spacing out again.

"What is it again?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I think it's the right time." Mina was on a serious conversation with her manager but her manager looks more worried than serious.

"But we still need to ask the management if they'll let you quit." Her manager replied on her request.

Twice was set aside for long now since the new groups and sub-unit were formed. Mina had thought of it a long time, she had enough money anyway to start anew.

"I guess we still have to wait for there decision."

"The girls already know about it?" Her manager asks and Mina nodded, "Why so sudden?"

"I have already told the girls about it long way back and I've been having your advise about it too."

"I know. I know. I just can't absorb it right now."

Mina already told there manager her plans on quiting being an idol. Mina was indecisive about it actually but not for long. Mina knew it was the time to leave and to be out of the public's eye.

"I-I need to go." Mina left her manager as soon as she saw her phone vibrated.

[My secretary is going to pick you up at the airport. Is it okay?]

"You can't come?"

[I'll finish up everything today so I could spend days with you.]

"Fine."

[I see you're sulking. I'll make it up to you.]

"Bye now."

[By--]

They always like to play push and pull. Mina giggled knowing how she must have pissed Chaeyoung hanging up on the call.

"Why?" Mina answered the call again, she knew she'll ring her back.

[I'm not done yet.]

"Go on."

[Bye.]

Then the call got hang up.

So childish, Mina thought of.

It was rare for Mina to travel alone, she was usually with seven girls or with her parents. Fortunately, Chaeyoung keeps on pestering her, keeping tabs on her even doing video calls.

Once the plane landed. Mina felt the tiredness from her eyes and body assuming maybe because of the time difference.

"Hi Chaeng, I have arrived." She fetches her phone vibrating on her pocket non-stop.