Chapter 11 "I like you"

{Previously:

"Let's go!" Jeongyeon said, dragging the group out of the crowd.

"Work work work, work work." The group chants as they go to a cafe that was a block away from the school. }

It was a familiar cafe for Chaeyoung, it was Jeongyeon father's cafe. The restaurant was already closed as it was already past 10pm. Jeongyeon ran over the back of the restaurant, she got a keys in her hand and unlocked the door up like a garage door.

The tables and food were setup already, the food have covers on it. Jeongyeon's father have prepared it for them.

"Cool!" Tzuyu exclaimed and she noticed everyone was already familiar with the place. 'They've must have come here often.' Tzuyu thought of.

"We've just ditch the event there after." Sana laughed as they rushed straight out of the school.

Nayeon danced around the corner as she pulled out her phone and placed it on a speaker. She then play the 'Work by Rihanna'

"Work work work." Nayeon scooted to the refrigerator, and was dancing with a bottle of sojus on her hand going closer to there table.

"We're going to drink?" Mina shrieked.

Everyone is already so hype up. They were trying to imitate how Dahyun and Chaeyoung was on the stage.

"I knew you were a tiger!" Momo said as she high five Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung smiled on how happy the girls was.

Dahyun started to imitate her rap again, but in the most exaggerated way, she then points to Chaeyoung after.

Chaeyoung acted like a rapper next to Dahyun, and everyone bounced there body with them.

"Swag." Mina said softly, everyone looked at her and laughed it was the cutest thing on a hype up scene.

"You guys can change here, I have lots of pink jacket at the box as well." Jeongyeon said pointing at the bathroom and the box.

Everyone changed, waiting for each others turn. They've changed to there casual clothes and got some hoodies from the box to prevent thereselves from getting cold.

"Play our song!" Momo shouted, as the current song was about to end.

Everyone danced along on there seat, since they were very hungry and ate the food that was prepared for them.

Nayeon gave Mina a shot glass with Soju after rounding it up on the table, "Do you drink?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who was on the seat beside her.

She drunk the shot, and looked bitterly to Chaeyoung, "I only drink with them." Mina uttered and Chaeyoung chuckled from the look.

After a few round of shots, everyone was like on there own little world.

Nayeon, Momo and Jeongyeon being crazy at the corner dancing.

Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung and Dahyun was talking intently, as they were some actions and gasped from the table, even hitting the desk to make the story intense.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked looking over to her shoulder. They were facing Jihyo who's sitting on the other side of the table.

Mina placed her chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder looking at Jihyo, who's currently telling her stories, she tries to pay attention and keep her eyes open.

"I think so." Mina said under her breath.

Chaeyoung was frozen when she felt a pair of arm hugging her from behind. Her heart raised and she now feels dizzy, caught up from the moment. Luckily, everyone wouldn't notice that her redness was due to blushing.

"Are you sleepy?" Chaeyoung asked again, she held one of Mina's hand and massage it.

"Maybe." Mina replied and Chaeyoung chuckled.

They stayed like that for quite some time, Mina hugging Chaeyoung from the back while Chaeyoung held Mina's hand.

"You're so cool." Mina said after a few minutes of being silent.

Chaeyoung smiled although Mina can't see it, "You're really good as well." Chaeyoung squeezed Mina's hand, "I hope I can see more of you." She added.

"You can." Mina smiled, and Chaeyoung felt the smile through her shoulder.

Mina switched her head to rest at Chaeyoung's back, trying to sneak in some nap.

"Mina." Chaeyoung muttered that only Mina can hear her.

"Yes?" Mina said closing her eyes, hiding at the back of the tiger.

Mina felt her hand were being caressed by Chaeyoung softly, Chaeyoung took a deep breath and added,

"I like you."