Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"

{Previously:

"I will." Mina then replied holding Chaeyoung's hand. She was trembling from the scene.

Chaeyoung traces Mina's hand and kissed her forehead, she then wore the ring to her. It was a perfect fit, like it was really made for her.}

"Are you okay?" Jihyo stood up from the couch as soon as she saw the couple came in, "Yah, Chaeyoung ah. What did you do?"

"You're the one who've called her." Chaeyoung smiled letting Jihyo know that everything was fine.

"We've never seen you cry, so I was worried." Jihyo said as she pats Mina's back. "You need your make up retouch."

Mina nods, and remembers that they are still preparing for the photoshoot, she got her last hug to Chaeyoung before leaving.

Mina then entered a room with the other members, preparing for the photoshoot as well.

"What happened? Why are you in a rush?" The make up artist asked Mina, she was the one doing Mina's make up when she ran away. "Did you cry?"

Mina gave a light smile to the makeup artist and shook her head, taking a seat infront of the mirror.

The other members looked at each other, they didn't know the reason but they didn't want the staff to suspect something.

"She usually cry when she's stressed out or tired." Momo tried to explain to the make up artist.

"We usually let her ran away like that, since she'll just heavily cry if we keep on asking." Sana added to make the make up artist no longer ask for more.

The photoshoot today is for the Major League Baseball company. Jihyo was the first one to get her make up done, and also the last one to get on to the photo shoot, so Jihyo decided to go at the recording studio with Chaeyoung to make the song samples.

"This is pretty, did you buy it?" Nayeon looked at Mina's 'engagement ring'.

"Eeh. No." Mina replied, her relationship with Chaeyoung was always private but never a secret with the girls. The girls were just like a Sherlock guessing on what was happening between them, "I-It was a gift."

"I see." Nayeon then lifted Mina's hand and showed it to the other members, "Engagement ring." Nayeon grinned looking at the members.

Other staff besides Twice, wasn't fond of believing what the girls says, as they were known of teasing and bullying each other.

"Unnie." Mina chuckled to Nayeon trying to be the Sherlock she is again.

"Ring finger? It fits!" Dahyun exclaimed, joining the teasing.

"N-no." Mina tried to persuade her members to stop the teasing, pulling her hand away.

"Then why are you blushing?" Jeongyeon yelped, making the latter more guilty.

"It's because of the blush on!" Mina screamed, getting more flustered.

Everyone laughed at a successful teasing.

After everyone was done pumpering up, they head to the photoshoot, the studio was setup at one of JYP's set at the basement.

Chaeyoung and Jihyo finished there recording after twenty minutes, everything was layed down properly so they have finished early. Jihyo then followed to there photo shoot to finish her day.

After the schedules end, they went back to there dorm to rest. They have been reminded by there next schedule tomorrow which is attending a music show and doing a v live for an hour or two.