Chapter 7 "Push"

{Previously:

Chaeyoung smiled, "Bye." She waved at everyone, she didn't want to be too much obvious around them.

'I like her'.
}

Another day have shine again, there was a girl who's running along the hallway, her face was full of anticipation and excitement.

She snatched the shoes on the floor and poked some of the paint, "It's dry." She hurriedly wore them and took a picture of it.

"Mina?" Mina looked behind and saw Jihyo, "We're meeting up at the field, remember?" Jihyo added as she fetch her phone on the table, seems like she forgot it.

"Y-yeah. I've just forgot something." Mina said smiling and run again through the hallway and up to the open field.

"She seemed so happy." Jihyo muttered, as she made sure she have everything before leaving.

The open field were crowded, there is a general rehearsal for all of the clubs. There were no classes starting today and for the next 5 days, it was a festival. The JYP university are famous for its festival, famous bands and groups are invited to guest as well, even media channel are covering up the whole festival.

"Set up the tents like what we have on plan." Chaeyoung was already on the field, giving orders.

"Let the clubs know there designated tent." Chaeyoung wrote down the names for each task.

"Call everyone from this phone list, make sure that the agency setup what we needed from everything tomorrow." The other group nodded and starts to get the phone list.

"Chaeyoung~ah." A girl bounced going to Chaeyoung as every member of her group dissipated to start working.

"Tzuyu." Chaeyoung followed Tzuyu as she was dragged at the back of the stage. "Didn't I gave you a task?" Chaeyoung said flipping the papers, checking on her task.

"I'm doing it." Tzuyu said smiling weirdly, "Do it with me."

As they arrived; the back of the stage was filled with different groups who's going to perform. Chaeyoung found the task for Tzuyu, and it was to patrol the back stage.

"Tzuyu! Chaeyoung!" The dance club near them called out as the two of them was roaming. Tzuyu waved back at her response while Chaeyoung bowed to greet them.

As Chaeyoung bowed, she noticed a familiar sight on the ground. It was the shoes that she drew on, Mina was wearing it. She unconsciously smile and dragged Tzuyu away from them to hide her blush.

"Hi Mina."

Chaeyoung instinctively looked at the source of the person. It was him.

"Hi." Mina bowed and responded.

Since Mina's voice was kind of inaudible, Chaeyoung can't hear what they're talking about.

'Bambam' She pouted at the thought of him. She tries to check what they are talking about, looks like Bambam was introducing hisself and talking casually to the members as well but surely he talks a lot to Mina.

'He even gave her a water. Psssh.' Chaeyoung was sulking a lot. She hates the sight of it so she looked at the other way, crossing her arms.

"Hey."

Chaeyoung felt a tap on her shoulder, "Yugyeom." Chaeyoung uttered as she extend her hand receiving the water bottle.

"They said to give it away." Yugyeom smiled and bowed to her.

"You don't have to do it though." Chaeyoung said pointing the bottle to random people, "There are staffs here." Chaeyoung continued in a low voice, avoiding something at the other side.