Chapter 26 "Call"

{Previously:

The girls bid there goodbye as they have further schedule and MV making to attend to while Chaeyoung helped Taecyeon, staying in his recording studio. }

After preparing for the comeback and waiting for the time for it to be released. Yes or yes was finally out after a month, with the side track of Eye Eye Eyes and Melting, two side tracks with a different feel.

It was a successful promotion. Even the sidetrack was loved by the fans, Eye Eye Eyes have an added choreography as well since there fans was so addicted on it.

"Our next song is Eye Eye Eyes." Jihyo said at the mic, they were on a concert held after there promotion.

"Jihyo wrote it with our lyricist." Jeongyeon pointed at the front seat, while the big screen captured Chaeyoung's seat, a massive clap from the concert goers were receive for appreciation. "Tell us about the song, PDnim."

Chaeyoung covered her smile and shook her hands from embrassment.

"Is it your story?" Nayeon screamed over to Chaeyoung, like it was an inside joke.

"We were really close with the lyricist, and she say it was more of a point of view for loving our girls." Jihyo said as she pointed each of the member and obviously pointed lastly to Mina, "So please love our girls with this song."

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

https://youtu.be/OzDJ8b0EGkg

On Chaeyoung's and Taecyeon's bet?  Taecyeon have won, Chaeyoung's second line got accepted for the song 'Melting' but Mina sings the second line if they have to sing it live. As for the feedback from the fans, it was unique and great that the lyricist were added in the song, and fans was relieved that Twice's lyricist were good at singing as well. It became the talk of the town.

After quite some time, Chaeyoung have left the concert, she did her best to spare some time to watch some of it, in between her work time.

Chaeyoung was now on a conference room for her scheduled meeting, the room was filled with managers and producers talking about the hot topic.

"Chaeyoung ah. Everyone wants you to release a song."

"I'm busy though." Chaeyoung replied as she didn't like the idea of creating her song, and going against other solo artist.

"She could just do some cover to satisfy the fans needs." One of the manager suggested.

"I think that's a good idea." Chaeyoung retorded just to let them stop talking about her.

"But it has to have like a music video." The producer added.

"You're too much." Chaeyoung said, awkwardly participating on a meeting about her hidden talent.

"Okay we will arrange it and Chaeyoung you can pick the song."

Chaeyoung have agreed on the discussion, a cover song with a video with it. She cringe just by thinking about it.

[Hiii.]

"Are you still on the concert?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her wrist watch, it was already late in the afternoon.

[All done. Have you eaten?]

"My meeting just ended."

[Do you want to go with us? GOT7 have invited us for a dinner.]

"Just dinner?" Chaeyoung thought of, GOT7; the all guy group.

[Not sure if they would be drinking.]

"I would really love to come... but I have things to get done." Chaeyoung heavily sigh just by thinking about her with the group of guys, "How about I pick you up girls after?"

[I'll let you know.]

"Did she just hang up on me?" Chaeyoung looked at her phone in disbelief.

"Chaeyoung come on!" Taecyeon called across the hallway.

~•~

As the story fold, GOT7 and Twice have gone to a VIP room inside a grill bar. Karaoke was present on the room, food were already serve, along with the drinks.

"I'm not drinking." Mina said when she received a glass of alcohol.

"We will have a day off tomorrow, don't worry." Jackson from GOT7 persuade her, and he was successful on doing it. Mina didn't want to be a kill joy for the night.

As the night came far, members from both of the group were already drunk. Members from both group were singing, while some of them were already sleeping in.

"I know the dating ban have been lifted. Maybe you want to date me?" Bambam teasingly said as he scooted closer to Mina.

"I don't have plans on dating." Mina gave him a smile as she support her weight by leaning her elbow on the table. "You're drunk." Mina chuckled as she saw him fluster red.

"Come on, Minari." Bambam held Mina's other hand

"Yah. Stop that, Bam." Jeongyeon tried to push him but she was drunk as well so Bambam didn't budge from her weak attack.

"Look at that annoying face!" Nayeon teased Bambam over the mic, as she was the one singing infront of the table. Nayeon was aware of what's happening.

"Party!"

Both of the group shrieked as Jackson shouted, the group then starts to dance crazily again as soon as another song have started.

"Do you want to go out?" Bambam half shouted as the music was too loud, "For fresh air?" He added.

"I'll stay here." Mina leaned her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder, she was feeling dizzy and weak.

"Rest here." Bambam softly held Mina's head to his shoulder, "I'll take care of you." He added and held Mina's hand again.

Mina tries to escape from his grip to her hand when Bambam intertwined it with his finger, she was unable to fought back as there were no strength left on her body.

"Can you call, Chaeyoung?"