Chapter 8 "Pull"

{Previously:

}

}

"Eh?" Mina entered the room with two cups of coffee in her hand, she was earlier than usual since it's Monday, "Sorry, but who are y-?" She tried to come closer but got shocked from the moment.

"H-hello."

"Your hair." Mina said as she she used the cups to block her sight. "It's short." She was still not sure if it was the person she was expecting.

"A-ah. Yeah." Chaeyoung said awkwardly, she's kind of uncomfortable that everyone notices her.

"It suits you." Mina smiled and slowly drop her duffel bag on the floor.

Mina sat infront of Chaeyoung, she stomp her feet as she want the latter to notice something.

"You're wearing it again?" Chaeyoung asked as her attention draws to Mina's feet.

"Yeah. It became one of my favorites now." Mina chuckled and looked at Chaeyoung again who brushed her hair back charismatically. "T-this is for you."

"Really?" Chaeyoung grabs the drink from Mina's hand, she felt the stare from the latter as she sip her drink, "Why?" It's the first time Mina have looked at her like that.

Mina diverted her gaze on her shoes again, "N-nothing." She timidly answered.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled looking at the cup, 'Mina' Chaeyoung thought of looking at the name of the cup.

Mina then scooted over the wall so she can lean her back over.

"Are you still going to practice?" Chaeyoung said looking at Mina as she sip her cup.

"We're spending the day on the music room." Mina said avoiding Chaeyoung's eyes, seems like talking to Chaeyoung now has a different vibe. "But we are meeting here first." Mina added looking at her wrist watch.

"I see." Chaeyoung almost spit out her drink when someone hop inside the room.

"Wow. So handsome!" Dahyun jumped in and pointed her finger to Chaeyoung like a gun.

Next to her was Momo, "Who's that?" Momo asked looking at Mina, Mina laughed in exchange of the question.

"Chaeyoungie!" Dahyun said reasoning out to Momo.

"Really?!" Momo gasped to what Dahyun said and slowly turn her head to Chaeyoung.

"Yah~" Jeongyeon entered slamming the door. "What's the noise?"

"You're so loud!" Nayeon entered next, sounding like a baby pouting.

Mina stood up and walked towards the members, she didn't want to be part of the attention.

"It's awkward." Chaeyoung said muffling her laughter, "Stop looking at me." She tried to cover her face with the cup.

"She looks like the guy on Goblin." Jeongyeon said and walked towards Chaeyoung. "Bro." She then messed her hair and posed a V sign looking at the other girls at the back, like she wants them to take a picture.

"Let's go?" Nayeon said, teasing and making everyone to look away.

"No fun!" Jeongyeon shouted and dragged her feet to the girls.

"Chaeyoung, are you staying here?" Jihyo said, as they are heading to the music room since all the members are already present.

"She's coming with me!" Dahyun said putting her arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder, smiling evishly.

All of them agreed, thinking that Dahyun don't want to left Chaeyoung alone in the room. The suspicion grows when Dahyun and Chaeyoung enters another closed room on the music room, it doesn't have a glass on it, that's why they are unable to know what's happening.

"What's happening?" Everyone looked at Mina,

Mina shrugged in response but the stares gets more intense, "I really don't know." She pushed Jeongyeon away, as she was the one who is looking more closely to her.

After half an hour, the crowd suddenly got noisy, the girls have looked over on what the commotion is all about. They have found there seniors entered there room.

"There are a lot more rooms now?" A girl looked around and bowed to everyone that greets them.

"Hi, Yubin and Hyerim sunbaenim." Nayeon said and bowed, the girls followed her as well.

They have entered the room were Chaeyoung and Dahyun is. Everyone looked at each other, and got a hint on what's happening.

"Collaboration." Momo said and everyone chuckled on how she pronounced it, "Wondergirls, eh?"

Mina nodded, and she kept thinking that Chaeyoung never gave her a bit of a hint of it as well. She also knows her senior eventhough she just transferred a year ago, they were really that famous.

After two hours, the group that went to the close room have finally gone out.

"Thank you." Dahyun and Chaeyoung bowed to there senior as they bid goodbye.

"See you." The latter reply and bowed as well. They have walked out of the room after; indicating they have finished.

"What's happening?" Momo whispered, but everyone could hear it.

"You want?" Dahyun then pulled up a snack that looks like was given to them.

"Sure!" Momo got distracted easily, she smiled as she opens the pack given to her.

"Momo~yah." Jihyo laughed, and asked Dahyun again, "Will there be a performance?" She looked at Chaeyoung as well.

"Secret." Dahyun said, "Aish~ Just wait for it later." Dahyun motioned her hand to stop talking about it.

"Okay then." Jihyo said, "Where do you want to eat?" She asked the other members waiting for a suggestion.

"Sorry, I have to go to my members." Chaeyoung excused and let them know that she can't join them.

"Sure. Take care." Jihyo said and waved goodbye to her.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina, who's currently beside her, she gave a smile and tap her arm before leaving.

Mina smiled looking at the message she received.