~Character answer~

This was strange but hey I actually didn't mind it! Ashton and Michael didn't get any questions, which is totally understandable since they haven't been in the story all that much, so yeah :p Speaking of which, chapter 16 should be up very soon and them two will have a decent role in it :) (I put Ashton and Mikey's names at the bottom so you guys can still ask them questions!)

Luke

Q: Will you like Calum no matter what?

A: I feel like I should say no, but... Yeah, probably

Q: Do you forgive Calum for everything he did?

A: I do. I forgive him, because he didn't actually know me back then, but I'm scared that he still thinks all those things and this is all just a practical joke.

Q: Imagine that Calum is playing you since the beginning and it's like part of a secret plan w/ Olivia. What would you do ?

A: You know what, I'm really scared that this is actually what's going on. I don't know what I would do... I'd probably go home and cry for the longest time. I don't know! I don't want to think about it but I feel like I should... I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the situation is, tbh.

>>>

Calum

Q: DUDE WHY CANT YOU JUST EXPLAIN IT TO LUKE!?! DONT.DO.IT.CALUM.YOU.FÛCK.TARD.

A: I'M JUST TRYING TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR HIM MAN DON'T YELL AT ME

Q: How are you going go tell Luke about you getting back with Olivia and how are you going to make sure he never finds the vids?

A: well ya see I already told Luke. I told him I had to protect him and yeah it was a very hard thing to do. As for the videos, I'm gonna try and delete them. Once I do, she has nothing to hold against me and Luke never needs to know about them!

Q: How much do you love Luke?

A: Jeez. Love is a strong word... I care for him a lot. I don't think I'm ready to call it "love" just yet, but let's just say forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by his side.

>>>

Taylor

Q: have you and Michael fucked yet or

A: *blushes furiously* I- uh- not yet, no... 

Q: Do you feel like you're losing your best friend to your brother?

A: To be honest? Not really. He's been spending a lot less time with me, that's for sure, but in the long run I don't think I will ever lose Luke as best friend. It's been almost 12 years! :)

Q: Do you love Michael?

A: Love? Nah man, I hate that smurf head. He sucks. ((I like him a lot but don't tell him ok))

>>>

Olivia

Q: You're a cunt

A: For wanting a hot piece of ass all to myself? nah

Q: Is there something mentally wrong with you? R u insane? Mental!??

A: Sweetie you don't have to be mental to know that Calum can do MUCH better than Luke

Q: Why are you such a bitch?

A: 'Cause nice guys finish last!

>>>

Michael

Q: Why're you such a punk rock cUTIE

A: Punk rock I will accept, thank you very much, but I'M NOT CUTE >_< you can't be cute and punk rock that's not how it works

>>>

Ashton