Prologue

Arc One
— COMPLETED —

Jan. 26, 2019 - Nov. 25, 2019

_____________________________________________

Arc Two
— ONGOING —

Jan. 18, 2020 - ???

_____________________________________________

Informations You Should Know Before You Go Ahead Into The Story ʕ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʔ

(Y/N) — Your Name
(L/N) — Last Name
      (N/N) — Nick Name
(H/L) — Hair Length
      (H/C) — Hair Color
(E/C) — Eye Color
      Written in Second Person's Point of View

[ A/N: That's all! Enjoy, my friends <3 ~ ]

Edited A/N ( May 2023 )

Putting an author's note here to warn you guys that this story is pretty old already so it might be cringey at times! There's a lot of scenes here that I would love to change, but I decided to retain because the comments are funny.

I might not be proud with the way I wrote this book anymore, but I still love this book to bits because of the characters. Strangely, I'm even more attached with this book because of those cringey scenes and stupid dialogues I wrote. It was those moments in the book that I always keep going back to.

I hope that even though my work is crappy, it still managed to trigger emotions inside you. Whether it be joy, anger, sadness, or disgust, as I originally wanted this book to make readers feel things :')) Though I hope you don't unnecessarily target and bash my writing style because I know it was already bad in the first place.

===== Prologue =====

A drop of sweat trickles down your forehead. In the midst of running, you look down at your pure silver wrist watch wrapped around your wrist — a gift you deeply cherished. Even more than your life.

The time 7:24 you took a glimpse of causes you to huff out a breath. The second hand of the clock painfully making its way from twenty-four to the number 30.

It's fine. I can still make it on time.

If you do make some efforts to hurry, then maybe you can reach your room in the span of exactly five minutes. Five minutes, you positively think, I can do this. You take your eyes off from the watch and run.

But as you take a sharp turn in a corner, you unexpectedly found yourself bumping into something hard. Your brows are knitted together as your face is deeply pressed into the "wall." Disoriented for the first few seconds, you suddenly have the realization that what you have bumped into is not a thing but rather a person.

You reach out your hands and place it onto his chest. You then push him away. Your cheeks are glowing light– pink, due to the embarrassment you are feeling right now; but it darkens into deep red when you see his face.

Handsome, you think. Your mouth almost dropping open and your eyeballs almost rolling out from the beauty you have just witnessed.

He's handsome— very handsome— with his pitch black hair tumbling down, just above his piercing silver– steel shade of eyes. He looks down at you, almost glaring in a way. There's another man beside him too, but you do not bother to pay him any attention for the beauty in front of you has really captured your (E/C) eyes.

The man scares you, but you suddenly realize you do not have time to waste any longer. Looking down at the wrist wrist, you yelp at the time you saw. 7: 29 A.M. One more minute; and you'll be considered late, but you don't want that for your first day in school.

"Sorry!" you squeak out, shoving him out of the way, as you run like you're fleeing from death. You do not know however that you just pushed the "Death" himself. Dull-silver eyes darken at the disrespect. The man beside him however will not tolerate your rudeness for his boss.

Dante is about to pull out his gun from his bag and shoot you in the head when Alessio stops him with a wave of a hand. "No, don't. I can't have you causing trouble for me once again." His voice is dark and scarily quiet.. Though Dante does not bother to heed the warning, he throws his boss a scowl and protests.

"But she disrespected you, Boss!"

Alessio sharply turns to him and glares at the blond haired "Are you questioning my words, Dante?" Silver-steel eyes are dark that becomes even darker. It's entirely filled with anger and disdain. Dante realizes his mistakes and lowers his head.

"No, Boss," he mutters.

Alessio tears his silver eyes off from him. His anger has finally settled down, but he still is not happy with Dante accompanying him. Although the latter is loyal, Dante is reckless. The guy acts without thinking, causing troubles wherever and whenever.

With Alessio not facing him, Dante lets out a scowl.. But it's not for his boss. It is for the girl earlier. It is still very clear in his thoughts, the way you disrespected Boss. He hides his gun in his bag, zipping it up. Alessio may have allowed you to live for now—his oceanic eyes darken in disdain— but the next time he sees you, you're certainly going down with a bullet in your brain.