Chapter 12 [ Part 1 ]

OOF. I actually forget to tell you guys that
I changed the story's description. The new
one is less descriptive, but Kai will still be
introduced in the story xD

alsoo this may be random, but i love ya guys.
you know when i'm just freaking sad with my
life, i read your comments to make me happy
;; ;;

==== Chapter 12 [ Part 1 ] ====

Second time— This is the fucking second time someone attempts to kidnap him again. Ashes is just walking— no, running. Escaping from his father's people when two men decides to surprise him. At first, Ashes assumed that they also belong to his father but realize sooner that those two men are not his father 's when they hit him in the back of his head with a gun.

Darkness welcomes him, but he doesn't welcome it back. Ashes tries to struggle,  but those men hit him again until Ashes eventually drifts into an unconscious state. "Fuck," he remembers murmuring before he gets swallowed by it, the dark void.

And when Ashes wakes up, he feels so so tired. So weak. Like someone has been beating him before. Ashes opens one of his chocolate brown eyes but only sees darkness...
Fuck. Hee has been blindfolded. Ashes attempts to move from his position but also discerns that he has been tied down onto a chair.

His jaw clenches.

Dante smirks while he observes the pathetic man before him. "Boss, he's awake,"  he says while turning his face towards Alessio. Excitement could not be hidden. Dante wants this man to suffer for scaring his friend. Oh (Y/N). Threats. To them, threats are not just words. They make them feel the pain, so those fucking dumbass learn their lessons.

Alessio calmly looks at the gun he holds.

To Dante's excitement, Alessio slowly raises up his gun, aiming at Ashes's sweaty face. "I can hear you guys— I can fucking hear you guys. Let me go this instance, or I will fucking make you pay for this!" Ashes screams, not aware of the weapon that is ready to break his skull. The blonde haired guy scoffs, almost chuckling. Dante's only waiting for his Boss to do it.

Alessio presses the trigger.

Ashes flinches but is not hurt by any bullet.

In spite of almost experiencing the taste of death, Ashes laughs. He isn't fucking scared by it. They keep aiming guns at him, but why don't they shoot him for real? The man laughs. "Cowards! Go kill me! Go try and kill me." Ashes laughs and laugh. Alessio is calm while watching Ashes; he has put the gun down. Dante meanwhile is so affected by his words. He almost takes the butcher knife that's resting on the plain wood table and slashes Ashes. But Alessio's gaze stops him.

"Chaos," Alessio simply says.

The chestnut brown haired man steps forward. He nods towards his Boss  before fucking punching Ashes in his stomach. Once. Twice. Thrice. Blood is spit out. Chaos doesn't stop until Alessio signals him to. Dante isn't so pleased because he is not given the job, but that is what Alessio has ordered.

Ashes knows that he's going to faint again.

The pain.

It isn't unfamiliar. Somehow it feels like that he has been punched an hour earlier; and this is not the first time that he's being fucking tortured by them. "What you—" he cannot help ask, "why are you fucking doing this to me. Has father finally ordered you to kill me?" he questions, tired and in pain.

Then he laughs again.

"Or someone who has a grudge on me?" He coughs out blood, yet he is still with a smile. " I know everyone — hates me."— Everyone except her.

"So I would not really be surprised at all. Or are you here for my father's money."

Alessio nods to the chestnut- haired man, and Chaos once again punches him. Dante lets out a laugh, making Ashes's taunting smirk to disappear.

That sounded so familiar...

Before Ashes can process the voice inside his mind, the chestnut haired man gives the finishing blow.. Striking Ashes in the stomach again, he couldn't stand anymore those punches. His mind automatically shuts down with blood slowly dripping out his mouth. Obviously bruises would be engraved throughout his poor body.

"Throw him outside," Alessio calmly says.

A 1/4 paper is handed to Chaos while he's been ordered. Writtin inside it is the threats. And what is written is the typical yandere-ish warnings. You don't fucking touch what isn't yours. No one knows what the black haired man wrote on it though; and it isn't like the choco-eyed Ashes will listen to it.

Because...

When Ashes says you're his, then you're really his.