Chapter 8 [ Part 3 ]

[ A/N: Seriously, I do not even know what I
was typing here. But hey! I have finished a
new part. Anyways, gud night.
Gotta sleep now. ]

==== Chapter 8 [ Part 3 ] ====

The movie ends, and you don't like the ending at all. It is not a bad ending, but it is so unsatisfactory. Your dad, in the other hand, seems to like it. He keeps on praising the movie writers of the plot as you both make your exit. As Dad does so, you just roll your eyes and press your lips. You don't want to start a fight again by criticizing his so called current favorite movie of all time.

Anyways — once you both are outside from the cinema section, that starts your one-to-one serious conversation with your father. "Dad!! There is a very huge possibility Kielle might starve to die if I leave him alone!" You yell, trying to exaggerate the situation in case your father turns into a fool... and accept it.

"I'm not stupid, (Y/N)."

Your father crosses his arms, glaring at you. "He can't possibly die. Instead of you worrying for him, you are supposed to worry for yourself. Being close to him, he might accidentally hurt you instead!!! He might smash your head into the wall instead of his," Father cries out.

This time.. he is the one who is exaggerating the words. Your lips almost release a laugh upon hearing him. He's crazy. Your father is truly crazy.

"No, he won't. I swear."

"Kielle is so unresponsive right now. He can't even eat alone by himself. How can he even hurt me?!" You tell your dad, rolling your eyes.

"(Y/N), you'd better not roll eyes at me."

You puff your cheeks out. "—But I swear he is harmless. Really harmless. You should go try and see the guy. His head is still wrapped with band aid." You can't believe it. He shakes his head no matter what you say. You did not know that he will be so protective of you— but what do you expect?! You're his only child. As you try to reason with your father, you do not notice Ashes.

He clutches onto his iphone, watching you and your dad. He is certain of it. Looking into the time, he knows that you'll come out with your father from the cinemas. And you did. He gives out a soft smile but frowns later when Ashes sees you and your dad fighting in a verbal manner. So you are not close to your father too. He glares at your father. That is why I feel so comfortable to you. We have these trashy people as our parents.

Ashes can't stand anymore the sight of your dad loudly disrespecting you in the public.He decides to stop your father by angrily marching towards you guys, instantly grabbing you in the arm and protectively pushing your figure behind him.

He glares at your father.

Your (E/C) eyes widen, totally not expecting this man's sudden arrival. Your dad who is already unamused with you gets more baffled by the appearance of your senior. Who is this? Why is he touching my daughter?!! Those words cross his thoughts as he is in an internal chaos. A scowl is later drawn on his face.

"Why are you holding my daughter like that?!"

"Daughter?" Ashes scoffs. "Daughter, you say? Fucker?How can you treat your daughter like that. Disrespecting her in public. You should be ashamed of yourself, Dad." Throughout his words, you just gawk at how he treated your father. He called Dad a fucker?! What the heck is Ashes thinking? "(Y/N) is perfect! She's supposed to be treated the most utmost respect."

You could clearly see your dad's face turning red at the disrespect, but it's not like Ashes care. Ashes only cares about you. He only wants to defend your honor, but the young man apparently misunderstands the situation. He does not know the truth, yet he decides to barge in your dad's and your conversation.

"Who— who is this guy, (Y/N)?!"

Your dad calmly points at him as his dull gaze's totally centered on you.. You gulp, knowing that Dad is really really mad. Ashes scoff at the question and attempts to cover you from your dad's line of perception.

The cunt does not deserve to see you anyways.. You are his. Only his. Ashes is the only one who can treat you in the most rightful treatment you deserve.

"I an Ashes, and I am her boyfriend."

You almost choke on your saliva, almost puking out the coke you have drunk earlier. "No—no! He's not even a friend!" You scream out to your dad, trying to pull your hand away from his tight clutch. Your dad frowns from what Ashes claimed but hears what you have stated too. Altough Dad knows that you are not lying to him, Dad judges that by how you're trying to free yourself.

"You're not her boyfriend," he darkly mutters.

"Let go of her."

"I will not!" Ashes proudly states to your father, even stupidly daring to run away from him with your form reluctantly trailing behind. What the fuck is happening here?! You think to yourself while instantly catching a glimpse of your father trying to chase the both of you. Even grabbing his shoe from his right foot to throw it directly to Ashes's head.

And that's how a weird chase started.