Chapter 11 [ Part 6 ]

This chapter is filled with freaking Kielle.
since we kept writing about Ashes
Okay, baby time to shine ✨

actually this may be my favorite chapter.
cries.

==== Chapter 11   [ Part 6 ] ====

Throwing the golden-eyed Kielle a suspiscious look, you still feed him his (F/F) pizza. You do know that he could eat by himself now, but somehow he's acting strange. He doesn't touch his food. Instead when you are busy talking to his cousin, he would call for your attention by tugging your arm. Then you would notice him; and he would eye the box of pizza after to say his wants.

And what Kielle wants; he wants you to feed him. That sounds like a brat, but the poor Kielle isn't really a brat. Maybe he's just not in the mood? The tip of the pizza is almost touching his lips, but he stares at you first before quietly taking his first bite.

"You like it?" you ask

He nods then opens his mouth for a little more bite. The suspiscious look has wavered since his adorable manner has won you over. He's pretty cute when Kielle just acts like this.

Spotting the mess on his lips, you stand up, about to get some box of tissue that is resting on your study table. A hand suddenly prevents you though; and it's Kielle. The man looks at you with shimmering golden eyes. A little confused, you assume that he wants more pizza. So you place the pizza before his lips again, but he just blinks at you.

"Huh?" You tilt your head.

"Seems like he likes you so much." Peach widely grins. "Cousin doesn't want you to leave." This scheming girl. Your friend is at it again. Both your cheeks has become slight pink. You shake your head; and you almost throw Peach a playful slap. Thanks to Kielle however, you're stuck with him.

He does not want to let you go. "Kielle," you tell him, trying to pull your hand away. He only blinks his gold- colored eyes at you as if your words are unheard. Your friend giggles while chewing her pizza. It's a no secret. Peach ships you with him!

"Fine." You give up, huffing.

"Peach, lend me a hand over here. Reach that tissue for me," you tell her, very irritated. Peach is about to, but a cruel idea lights up in her mind.. She smiles and slowly chews her food. You give her that strange look when no actions are done by her. She just has that grin plastered over her face as if intending to irritate you.

"Peach," you drawl, shooting her a look of daggers.

"Wipe that yourself." Peach winks at you, causing your cheeks to darken. "Cousin surely wouldn't mind. Kielle likes you anyways. Hahahaha!!!" Peach laughs, but that sounds like an evil laughter. 

You glare at her and try to lunge yourself at your friend. However Kielle! You look at Kielle, and he looks at you with those empty golden eyes. Somehow that look— it melts your heart; so you softly sigh out and give up. He only lets go of your arm when he is sure that you won't leave him again.

But that mess!!  Your heart thumps; he just looks like a freaking adorable kiddo. You'll wipe it later. We cannot wipe it with our own hands. So instead of accepting the white-haired girl's suggestion, you proceed to feed him. Peach pouts, quite disappointed that you didn't wipe his lips with your hand. That scene would probably be very romantic if you only did so.

Well, whatever—

Peach's eyes shimmer when she sees Kielle not accepting that pizza anymore. You're beyond confused when Kielle does not. He looks at you with a quiet look. Peach takes it as an opportunity to assume something out of it. "Cousin might want you to feed yourself instead of him now," she brightly says.