Chapter 14 [ Part 5 ]

I just want to say my gratitude to you all. ><
Honestly, I made this story for my lil sis; but
she is the one who ended up not reading this.
Lol. Im still hoping that she's gonna read this
since i made it for her after all.

==== Chapter 14   [ Part 5 ] ====

It is already morning when you woke up from your sleep. Fluttering your eyes open, you just do not expect Kielle's face hovering above you. Seeing you so peaceful in your sleep, the man allows himself to drink in that lovely sight of you— even for a few seconds.

But the few seconds of starings turn into minutes. Before Kielle can even realize it, you are staring up at him. Your face, slightly pink. "Good... morning..." Your voice's shy and soft, never knowing what to say next.  Why the hell's he even doing here?!

His face heats up. Kielle retreats himself as he pulls his flustered gaze away from you. "Good morning," Kielle softly says. Although he seems calm from the exterior, Kielle's actually panicking. Stupid! Stupid! And now... because of his stupidity, you are probably seeing him a creep.

Its strange how he can be such a daring flirt to you a few days ago; and now, he is being so stupid and red around your presence. And yes, Kielle actually likes you. Likes you in a crush way. He admires you for your kindness.. And you're just someone that he can get along.. And you are also way too cute for your own good.  Although it is way too early to call his feelings as love, Kielle's aware that you're someone dear to him.

Kielle snaps out from his thoughts when he feels a hand. Blinking his golden eyes, he sees you gazing at him with concern. "You fine?" you ask, tilting your head. The guy can only suppress the urge to squish your cheeks. With a smile that can tug your heartstrings, he nods. "Of course I'm fine, (Y/N). No worries!" For the second time of the day, your cheeks warm.

Great. It is always like this with Kielle around, you tell yourself. Okay.. Maybe you do like him, but it is really getting annoying with how you always turn deep red at those smiles of his. And since he's a friend, you should really get used to it.

Standing up, you start to fix the bed.

Kielle is quick to help you. While you fold the blankets, he's placing the pillows back in its proper place. Just as soon as you guys are done, Peach shows up. Her bright smiles are quickly noted. And you see that she's already finished preparing. Pretty, you mentally state while you observe her and all.

"Morning, (Y/N)!" she screams, hugging you.

"Good morning," you lightly tell her with a smile. After those hugs, you compliment her looks. Of course, she's naturally flattered.. and is very happy to hear the words from you.  Peach pats off the blue dress and even twirls around. She gives you a dazzling smile.  "Do you think Alessio will find me beautiful?"

You laugh.

"You're always beautiful."

"Wahhh!!!" Peach sniffs as her face is slight pink. "You really are a great friend, (Y/N)!! I would never let go of this friendship, I promise!" You laugh, thinking that her words are quite exaggerated.

You pinch her cheek. "Ok. I'm holding on to that," you cheekily tell her with your playful smile.

Listening to your playful banters, Kielle smiles.. If only this can last for forever, then he would do anything. He steps out from the room, letting the two friends to have their own happy conversation.

As he exits the room, he sees the other two men outside Alessio's room. Dante's face express dismayal while he talks to Alessio of his cousin's irresponsible actions. He frowns at Dante's words but doesn't reveal his presence. Instead, he decides to eavesdrop.

"She is really crazy, Boss!"

"Are you really going to date that bitch?!" No words are said. Alessio only spare him a blank gaze. Dante lets go some sigh. Never did Alessio show some interest to that bitch., so why would he allow such a ridiculous thing to happen. From what Dante knows, this man likes (Y/N).. But why? He really expected Boss to say something last night; but until now, he receives none.

So why?

Oh well.

That's what Peach is going to receive soon. No fucking responses and emotions. She will soon realize that she doesn't ever have any chances receiving his heart. The heartbroken look on her face would be fantastic. Dante internally snickers. Dante tilts his attention away from Alessio when it suddenly lands on the certain Kielle. A rolling of his eyes.

He gives off a scoff. "Eavesdropping, huh?"

"Can't help," Kielle calmly excuses with a shrug. With those words, Dante gets only irritated; so he did not let Kielle walk away. He harshly shoves the man up to the wall, smirking, when he sees that this man cannot even escape from his grip. Truly, this man has become weak. Cannot even stand in the same level as him. Dante sees Alessio walk away.

See—

even Boss doesn't care about him anymore.

"Let go of me!" Kielle glares at Dante, struggling to get himself away from this asshole.What is wrong with this man?!! Ever since he recovered, Dante has always been hostile to him. Kielle doesn't remember doing anything, soo maybe it is something of the past? Then what did he commit for Dante to treat him like this. He has asked his cousin before, but Peach would always say that the man has always been an asshole.

"What a weak ass," Dante mutters. He finally drops the man after checking if Kielle can still do something, but results show nothing. It's a waste to even use energy on him. Clearly, Kielle can't be ever used by Alessio.. Not with that state.. Though it is very unlikely that he'll still ever fully recover.

Kielle glares at Dante for his own words, but he cannot think of any comebacks. True. Evident to his action just now, Kielle is really a weak shit. So he can only glare at those insults.

Though Dante only smirks at the glare. No words, huh.. Embarrassing for him. Before he walks away from that weak piece of shit, Dante says something that cause the silver-haired man's blood to boil. "And you think (Y/N) will even like a weakling like you. Well, continue your fucking dream!"

And with that a laugh.

Dante laughs as he goes on his way.

Kielle's hands curl.

Weakling. Weakling. Weakling.

He shuts his gold eyes for a few seconds, trying to force down the anger from building.. It is true that Kielle does not deserve you since you are way too good for him. But hearing what he already knows from someone else's, his heart aches...

Sadness lingers. The thought will linger.. That, for sure, even when the day is already over.. He will always find himself thinking that he does not deserve you since you truly are someone that he doesn't deserve.