Chapter 10 [ Part 7 ]

==== Chapter 10   [ Part 7 ] ====

You bite your bottom lips as you try your best to stifle a laugh from escaping; but you cannot stop yourself when you take in the sight of Peach blows her red nose on the tissue with a very tear - stained face. Peach even tries to choke back a sob but desperately fails with her sky blue eyes attentively watching the heart- wrenching scene. A tissue is reached out to her.

Peach pouts.

She does not accept the tissues from your hand however. But that doesn't stop you from giving her a helping hand. You, with a smirk on your face, shove the tissues on her face while you harshly wipes the tears away.

"How's the [anime]?"

With that smirk, you're obviously intending to annoy her. Peach of course gets annoyed. "Are you seriously asking me that, (Y/N)?! It's so soo fucking sad?! How dare you suggest this to us?" Peach whines.

You laugh.

Crumpling the overused tissue, you turn your attention towards the other men. You gasp upon perceiving your friend Dante trying to quickly hide those tears that has accidentally slipped off.

"Hey, I can see that!"

"Shut up!"

Dante yells at you while he turns his back on you. That face of his is burning red, feeling so embarrassed to be perceived like that. Certainly the man will not ever try watch another anime again.

Never ever.

Although it's kinda great, he doesn't want to be seen with tears in his eyes. It makes the guy feel like those pathetic people that he always kills.

You chuckle and offer him a tissue.

Dante does not accept it though, so you shove it right on his face, harshly wiping the tiny bit of tear left. The guy protests, but you just laugh it off.  Meanwhile, we could perceive Peach frowning in the sidelines as she watches you guys.

You.. sure are getting to close to Dante.

"It's amazing that you didn't cry, (Y/N)."

You turn your attention from Dante to her and lets go a laugh. "Well, I already watched it before, soo I already know what was going to happen. But I did get affected when I first watched the series."

You stand up and is about to throw the tissue when the black haired man grabs your wrist. "I'll do it," Alessio lowly murmurs as he takes the tissue from you. Quite astounded by Alessio's sudden gesture, you cannot do anything but just watch him while he throws the tissue down to the trash bin.

"Um, thanks."

Alessio tilts his head to you and nods at your flustered words. Peach takes note that interaction and blinks her bright blue eyes. For a second later, she looks down at those empty chip bags. She takes it and stands up too, throwing all those containers away. Dante on the other hands knows what's up.

But he does not feel anger for you anymore.

In fact, he's relieved.

At least you are certainly  s a f e  from Alessio. But it's weird. How? Why? Just hanging out with you for some only few days, he has grown to like you enough not to fucking murder you. Heh, you surely a special bi—girl, Dante tells himself again for the hundredth times.

Dante's oceanic blue eyes are on you, and you instantly notice it. A small smile leaves your face before you turn your attention to Kielle who's still blankly staring at the screen. A sigh filled with pity almost escapes your pink- tainted lips, but you shove it back up while you try to be cheery for him.

"Soo, Kielle! How's the [anime]?!"

His golden eyes turn its focus to you. You know that he isn't going to reply, so you are of course shocked when Kielle nods at you.

"I—" You compose yourself. "I'm glad you like it."

A tiny smile leaves your lips again, and Kielle stares at it. His expression's not blank this time.His golden eyes hold that faint curiosity for a second before he looks away and focus once more on the screen.

It is near midnight when you arrive at your house. Your heart's thumping a little too fast for your liking. As you wave quiet good byes and good journey to your friends, you then enter your house.  Pushing the door open, you hear that creaking sound. It makes you a little paranoid. But of course ghosts doesn't exist, so you shrug it away. What you should be scared of right is your dad. Clearly you're dead from him.

You just hope that he's in bed right now.

But no, he isn't in bed. In fact he's in the living room— sleeping in a sitting position. With his face facing up the ceiling, his mouth's open while he exhales out very loud snores. You gape at him. No, at them. Since there's your Ashes sleeping beside your dad too.

His head is resting on your father's shoulder; and damn, Ashes looks peaceful and so close to your father in that position. You're frozen for a moment before you finally snap out from it.

For a second, you are pondering of capturing that weird scene into a photo; but you stop yourself. You know that you don't want to have a photo of Ashes in your phone.. Even when he's totally cute there.

Shaking your head to yourself, you walk away from the scene and to the laundry room. Then you get your (F/C) blanket is hanging on the hanging rack. With that clean blanket on your hand, you return to the living room. A smile on your face as you place it over your dad.

"Good night," you quietly murmur.

You do not have any intentions to wake your father up because you don't want to disturb his sleep. As for the other teen, you badly want to wake Ashes up and kick Ashes out from your house, but you're not that mean.

You're also not stupid enough.

Surely, Ashes cling to you again, and you will not have your beauty sleep because of it. Gazing at him for some few seconds, you exhale at him shivering from the cold. You actually feel guilty.

Damn it.

Not wanting for your father and Ashes to share a single blanket, you muster some effort again to go back to the laundry room to retrieve a blanket. As you return back, your hands throw the blanket over the body. Seeing he's finally comfortable now, you puff out a sigh and leave.

"Night," you murmur as you go.

Ashes's chocolate brown eyes instantly snap open. With that blanket over his body, the red-haired man buries his face while he savors the warm comfort. He smiles as he sees your retreating figure.

"Good night," he dreamily says back, hugging the thing you've kindly given to him. He hugs it like he has been hugging you. For him, this is precious since you gave it. You gave it to him. And yes, Ashes has been waiting for you all night. All night for you to go back to him. Ashes stands up from his position an hour later.

Your blanket's being hugged to his chest.

He leaves the living room.