Chapter 4 [ Part 2 ]

==== Chapter 4 [Part 2] ====

A wonderful new day. Another chance to make your day productive or waste it all again. Opening your eyes from your dreamless sleep, you exhaustingly struggle to select whether you are going to go back to sleep again or move. But since Father opens the door and happily informs you that your breakfast is ready, you are forced to prepare for today's class.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," you tell your dad, yawning afterwards. Your dad chuckles at the adorability his daughter has shown and presses down the urge to just pinch your cheek— since you are really a papa's girl and your father is really fond of his daughter which is you.

Well, you can't blame him. You're the only child after all. And you really take after your beautiful mother. Oh your sweet mother that has unfortunately passed away. Gazing down at your watch with sadness and longing, you with a pressed lips slip the treasured wrist watch into your wrist.
Later you come out from the restroom, looking so ready... Snatching your bag from the swivel chair, you hurry down the stairs and see your dad eating bacon for breakfast. You smile at him.

"Good morning, dad."

"Good morning, dear," he affectionately greets back. After eating your breakfast, your dad later sends you off to your school. As your dad drives down the road, you're however surprised to see them— Alessio, Peach, and Dante. You do not think anymore as you slides down the window. "Hey!" Your dad instantly halts the car.

"What is it, dear?" he asks you, concerned.

"I saw my friends," you tell him. You feel quite guilty for suddenly scaring your dad. As you turn back your eyes on them, you see Peach rushing to your car with a smile.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Hello!" Peach exclaims to you.

Excitement's clearly written on her face as she greets you. Just behind her figure is her two " friends " — Dante and Alessio. Dante still looks pretty much grumpy and hostile to her with his blue eyes glaring at her face.

Well, Alessio...

He is still a looker with a quiet personality.

You internally blush.

"Hello. Good morning, guys," you tell them.

"Good morning. Are you some of the friends of my cute daughter (Y/N)?" You almost cringe by what your father has described you, but you let him be.

How could he be your father if it's not free for him to show his silly side to others? Though it's quite embarrassing. But he is really like that. Yet you still love your father so much.

Peach's blue eyes sparkle. "You're (Y/N)'s father?!"

"Yes." Your father smiles as he extends his hand for her. "Nice meeting you, uh—" Peach giggles as she accepts your father's hand. "It's Peach. Nice meeting you, Dad." Your dad laughs as he happily shakes your friend's hand. He soon takes it back and rubs the back of his neck as if embarrassed.

"Yes, Dad. You can call me that..."

You pout at how Peach is trying to act so close with your father. "Just call him Daniel, Peach. He's my dad, so you obviously cannot call him Dad when he isn't yours."

Your father chuckles at your childish jealousy, and he pinches your cheeks. "Tsk. Tsk. Calling me by my first name."

"I'm just telling her to call you Daniel," you huff.

"Aw, don't be jealous. Remember you're my only child. I won't replaced you with anyone." He sends Peach a look, sending her a grin.. "Even when your friend is a lot times prettier than you."

You glare at him. "I hate you..."

"Oh, I'm just kidding of course." Your dad laughs. Peach laughs as well. Dante horribly wants to scoff at the sweet father-daughter talk before him and leave. He doesn't see the reason to observe any more longer, but he can't leave without Alessio departing first. He looks at the said Boss, expecting him to do something; but he is surprised to see Alessio only observing you and your father.

His lips are almost twitching.

What?! Dante takes a step back. This is the second time he's stupefied by his emotionless superior. Normally his Boss doesn't care for this things and would rather leave than listen for nonsense. Yet he's still here and obviously paying attention to the girl before him.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Who are you guys to (Y/N)?" Your father ask as he turns his attentions to the very quiet men behind Peach. You flush a little as you meet his eyes, those beautiful silver eyes. You quickly look away as you think of the night before. What the hell, ( Y/N)?! Why are you still thinking of instagram? you reprimand yourself... for thinking things that doesn't make sense.

Peach smiles. "Oh they're just my fri—"

"We're also a friend of (Y/N)." His deep smooth voice is heard... You bring up your eyes again as you perceive his silver irises.. He looks at you then to your father who has his eyebrows in suspicion. Oh, they just better be friends. My daughter (Y/N) is still not allowed to date. With both his eyes narrowed at the two men, he later smiles. "Nice meeting you then,—"

"Alessio, and he is Dante." He points his inferior with a slight tilt of his head. Dante huffs and doesn't grasp why he's being introduced to the relative of the annoying girl. Your father nods and takes his hand out. Alessio and the displeased inferior accept his hand and shake it only for mere showing of courtesy.

"Also nice meeting you, Dad," he says, causing all your eyes to widen. Your face turns into a dark shade of pink. Peach opens her lips and closes it and opens it again, not knowing if she should correct Alessio. Dante meanwhile almost spits out his saliva as he gawks at his Boss. He is not even sure if the man beside him is his boss. —As for Dad, he has a different response. Instead being flustered, your dad glares at him and harshly takes back his offered hand.

"You call me Daniel and not Dad!"

He also glares at Dante.

"Both of you!"