Chapter 10 [ Part 3 ]

[ A/N: Hi! I am currently in the middle of
writer's block nightmare. Actually I already
planned before what I am going to write in
this part, but I forgot because of stress from
school. Grr is this a sign of me getting old?
I'm not even an adult yet. ]

[ But since I did promise to myself that I'll
publish today. Here is it!  ]

==== Chapter 10   [ Part 3 ] ====

Kielle silently drinks his half-filled glass of water as he emptily stares right at the wall, never caring for the guy who has his sun-glasses on. A small movement is made when Kielle lowers the glass down to his lap. And since that man with sunglasses is ordered to prevent the gold-eyed man from budging, he lifts up his gun and aims at Kielle.

Kielle doesn't care though. He only brings up his glass, sipping from it again. The gun is still pointing at Kielle. But he doesn't click the trigger since he is also there for that purpose of protecting him. You can almost call it as role conflict because both roles contrast each other. For threatening Kielle not to move and also protecting him.

But of course the golden-eyed man remains unbothered. Guns doesn't faze him. He is still unconcerned with any thing at all, only drowning in his rather empty thoughts.

The sipping sound is only heard.

Kielle puts down his glass as he patiently waits for the clock to strike that awaited time.

You have been waiting for class to be over. But it would probably take two more hours for it to be officially done. You of course would have to talk to Peach. Your white - haired friend must still be feeling mad at you, but you do not mean to hurt her. It is just that Ely is your friend too. You can't just throw her away and replace her. You, after all, are not that type of shameless person.

As your Statistic teacher continues her lecture, you could almost feel yourself zoning out from her voice, having an urge to sleep. Although you really want to listen, you feel the exhaustion. Almost there, your eyes flutter close. But that is only for a second because your teacher oddly calls out your name.

"Miss (L/N)."

Your eyes shoot open as you stand up, alarmed by Miss Revilla's call. "Uh — um, yes!" Your cheeks turn slight pink upon seeing your classmates looking at you. Your pink-tainted lips escape out a sigh as you rub your arm. Then you proceed to speak. This time your tone carry a softer tone.

"Um, sorry about that. What is it?"

"Mrs. Nikolaise is calling for you." Your teacher has a gentle smile, seeming like that she is not angry for you almost sleeping in her class.  Gesturing her hand to the door, you see a pretty woman standing by the doorway. Your (E/C) eyes widen, recognizing her to be Alessio's beautiful mother.

Of course you are surprised.

Immediately everyone stands up and greet the owner of their school with respect. You follow. Eliza only lets out some laugh at their respectful gestures. She greets them back too before urging you to come towards her. You do not even hesitate anymore; you quickly run to her. With you by her side, she begins to walk while you trace that beautiful woman's steps. Trailing behind her like a cute puppy, you wonder what's going on.

Since the woman's back is behind you, you fail to notice that small smile playing on her lips.