Chapter 2 [ Part 2 ]

===== Chapter 2   [ Part 2 ] =====

"Bye, Dad!!" After planting a kiss on your father in his cheek, you open your car's door and enter school gates. Immediately, as soon as you're in the lobby, that Peach student shows up in your line of sight.

You are not that much surprised by her waiting for your arrival, considering that silver haired girl has wanted to hang out around you like she is a friend of yours, which Peach has claimed yesterday when she suddenly pulled your body away from the guys.

You are only surprised to see her teary, swollen blu-ish eyes. She must have been crying since earlier, but why? You walk towards her, and Peach instantly wraps those arms of hers around you as if desperately seeking some comfort from the warmth of your arms. You blink your eyes but hug back.

You hesitate but ask. "What happened?"

"That crazy cousin of mine tried to kill himself!!!" Peach sobs harder as if she couldn't really believe that her own cousin really did those said words.

Your eyes widen.

Her cousin... and your classmate. "Kielle?"

Yesterday, this girl has explained to you the relations she has with those other three men. That black-haired beauty, she told you is named Alessio. While blonde haired man who seems to abhors you is Dante. While as for the third dude, he is Kielle— Peach's very own cousin.

Peach solemnly nods, pulling away from the embrace. "I don't get it. Why would cousin try and kill himself? Our lives right now are okay, so why...?"

You give her a gaze filled with sympathy, not knowing what to do or say in this situation. So you do what you could only think for that moment. You hug her again in hopes that she'll calm down.

"Let's visit him later, Peach."

Peach sniffs.

"Of course; I will visit that stupid cousin of mine, (Y/N). He really needs a spanking from me."

You smile at her, but you don't pull away from Peach just yet.You don't notice however the two men observing that moment of yours. Dante scoffs and rolls his eyes. Alessio gives you that blank stare.

"I do not get the very reason why you agreed that useless bitch to stay in our gang, Boss!" Dante complains, clearly irritated by the tears Peach has shown. "She's so useless. She doesn't even know how to defend herself. And Boss, she may be pretty; but you don't treat her like a sex toy!! What exactly is her purpose?!"

Alessio averts his blank gaze from your form to Dante... But he never gave an answer to him.

"I suggest you shut yourself up, Dante. Before I lose my patience, and you're the one I throw away instead." His voice lowly murmurs, but those words somehow hold a promise to it.

And Dante does not dare to question that promise. That blonde haired man firmly presses his lips together. Never uttering a word about Peach throughout that entire day... But seriously what in the fucking hell is the bitch's job in their mafia organization anyways?!