Chapter 9 [ Part 2 ]

[ A/N: Soo I got writer's block again; that is
why I wasn't able to update yesterday.
But yey, we have a new update!

Also, I notice that we're nearing 3k votes
already? Thank chu so much. I honestly
think the plot of this story is all over the
place; not like what I really imagined, but
I'm so happy that people read this.

Hehe, also you guys placing comments.
That always makes my day. Seriously. ]

[ Thank you <3 ]

[ Now, onto the story. Sorry for the author's
note. I just love making those to communicate
to the readers hihi ]

==== Chapter 9 [ Part 2 ] ====

It has been four days— Four days since that crazy mall incident with Ashes and your dad. Four days since you visited Peach in her house. And four days since you are able to befriend Dante(?) Oh yes; that's kinda shocking. Even you don't believe before that you would be able to engage in a nice conversation with him.

But it happened. Saturday happened.

Everything's been going great for you. Although there is still Ashes existing in your life and clinging to you and your dad, you still manage to enjoy life with your new-found friends.

Kielle remains sadly silent, but his health is progressing fine. Now the young man can finally feed himself. It's a great relief for you. Now you don't exactly have to go to their own house to spoon-feed that babyish teenager. But sometimes you would go to their house to— of course— visit him because you might have also viewed Kielle as a friend now.

And another reason, Dante and Peach force you to. Well, you would sometimes allow them to drag you because of some specific person. You don't really have to think hard anymore. It's obvious that Ashes is the answer. Dad may have gotten so attached to him; Dad would stupidly send out Ashes to fetch you home.

"You're going home with me now."

Ashes grabs you in the arm and tries to harshly pull you along with him. You shake your head. "I don't want to." You puff out your cheeks and try to be stubborn, hoping that Peach or Dante would appear in time and save you from Ashes. Alessio would be fine too, but you aren't so close to him yet.

He's just so mysterious and quiet.

Actually, it is honestly rather insane that this guy thinks he's your own boyfriend or something just because Dad seemingly approved him into your family. A scoff badly wants to leave your lips.. You do not really like it when people force themselves into you.

Ashes smirks, pressing his finger in your adorable puffy cheeks. "Oh, (Y/N). You don't really have a choice. Our daddy wants me to fetch you home." He chuckles, later squishing those pinkish cheeks.

"And also — maybe I can watch an {anime} marathon with you later? I'm very willing to sacrifice my sleep in order to spend time with you." The red-haired teen even delivers you a wink!! The nerve of that guy. But hearing {anime} from his lips perks your attention, but he surely isn't watching anime because Ashes cannot pronounce it right. Or maybe your assumption is wrong since you just judged him from his pronounciation?

Well, you don't really care.

You blush, slapping his hand away.