Chapter 14 [ Part 8 ]

===== Chapter 14 [ Part 8 ] =====

With the day finally considered done, your friends finally decide to return you home. Although it is only 7:30 in the evening, you prefer being sent home now than staying— You don't mean it in a bad way. It's just that.. Ever since you and your friends reunited with each other, you can't help but notice everyone acting in not their usual selves. Kielle has gotten way more clingy; way more daring. He won't stop staring at you. Despite you catching the man several times already, he would only sweetly smile back like he has always done before.

Your heart flutters, but it's just so strange...

Then there's Peach. She seems worried about something. With you and Kielle perhaps? It's rather strange how she would suddenly cover you from Kielle's eyes then oddly try to separate you from her cousin. Right now, she even stole a seat beside you, giving no chance for Kielle to be beside you inside the car.

"Peachie." You hear Kielle whisper.

His cousin doesn't bother to listen and selfishly take the seat before he can even get inside the car. Peach's heart breaks; but with Alessio's eyes on them, she will make certain that her own cousin's actions won't accidentally offend the man.

Dante, on the other hand, is quiet. You have never heard him utter a word or curse for almost hour now. Alessio's quiet too; but somehow, something tells you that he isn't right now in a good mood. His silver eyes just carry that dark gaze, and you do your best to avoid staring at those for fear that he might suddenly lash his anger out on you. Since the car's too quiet, you try to ask your friend about her day.

Peach gives a sad smile. "It's fine."

Seeing that sullen expression on her beautiful face, you almost want to slap yourself. You feel guilty asking that. Immediately, you're aware that Alessio isn't the type of person to lead someone. You purse your lips, but Peach assures you with a soft smile.  "Don't worry. It isn't that bad. I will tell you the details next time." You nod your head, then the car is silent again.

Kielle feels himself drown again in anxiety, not hearing your voice anymore. With you not being beside him, he feels uneasy and fear— .. Fear that you might suddenly decide to leave him again. Realizing that he is not good enough and a trash.

He can only look at you.

Only in that way he can be able to calm himself down... Right after discovering that he ƚɵʋɛʂ you. Something— something within him just changed. Now~ He does not think that he 'll be able to last a day without you beside him. Without you there, his insecurities might only pull Kielle down.

Your presence, the man realized, is a distraction to those troublesome thoughts... That is why Kielle suddenly felt very happy and assured when he saw you earlier despite being in the midst of breaking down. He lOves you; he ƚɵʋɛʂ you~ he mentally chants to himself, feeling quite happy to realize it sooner. His golden eyes soften as he, while in a dreamlike trance, stares at you. But when his cousin suddenly covers your face again, that daze in his eyes vanish.

Suddenly, a face flashes.

Kielle's golden eyes lost its happy spark. He turns to his lap, blankly staring at it. Insecurities then begins to flow into his mind. He breaths out and suddenly feels again... you and him are never ever compatible. You are never— never going to choose a ʈɾɑʂɦ like him.

Peach sighs...

She'll have to explain this situation to her situation later. While she still is not sure how deep Alessio likes (Y/N), Peach wants Kielle to be careful. Peach could only hope that Kie will understand.. A man that is a part of a mafia organization can be really scary and "life-threatening" if made mad.