Chapter 11 [ Part 4 ]

133k views and 7k votes!!! Okay;
that's really a lot. I have only just
posted this story in January, and it
has been five months now. Thank
you so much ;; Honestly, I wanna
make some special chapter. Or do
i make some one-shot or smth? I'll
probably mess it up.

but what ya guys think?

==== Chapter 11 [ Part 4 ] ====

"Fucking let go of me."

Heavily breathing.. Narrowed eyes. A scowl filled with warning is on his face while he struggles from the men from both his sides.   Although Ashes himself is strong enough to defend himself, he is no match for these two men in suits. He tries punching the man in his left, but Ashes's arm is quickly caught by the other stranger. He growls, trying to intimidate these people... But nothing Ashes does or say affect them in any certain way. Well, why would they?

They work for Ashes's father. If anything, they're more afraid to disobey their Boss's orders as that would lead them and their family to their downfall.

The man does not stop from escaping their grip and this fucking black car. Sure, they have explained their futile intentions. Sure, they have clearly explained that Ashes would only be brought to his dad. But that's the thing?! Ashes doesn't want to be brought to his father. He hates that bastard; he hates that fucking bastard. 

Why would his "father" even call for him now?  He has never ever cared for him. And how the fuck did he learn that location? Ashes has made sure that his father won't ever founs out.

A scoff leaves his lips.

Of course, money... Father could have paid someone to follow him home. Ashes has never guessed that his dad would do that though. Father does not care for him. He never even try to initiate a conversation with him— his fucking own son— unless...

The car stops.

They have finally reached their destination.

"Blood room," Alessio absentmindedly murmurs, heavily breathing, while he attempts to press down his blood lust from raging out. Dante nods at his request as he starts the car. Before the car finally leaves the place, Dante throws some look at your house. Not really wishing to leave for your safety but Alessio is his Boss. He is still the Dante's first priority; and he is only there to serve Alessio. You're just a tool that has been viewed as a friend now.

After the two men leave your house, the blonde- haired man actually thought that his  Boss would immediately head towards Ashes and gives him his threats.

But no.

Alessio asked him to drive back to their house. It seems Alessio's really fucking furious at what you said. It isn't obvious awhile ago, but Dante could see it now. Alessio shouldn't really be affected, but you're somehow special.

To Alessio. To him. And to Peach. Even to Kielle. Dante noticed that you always steal the golden-eyed man's dull attention from anything whenever you appear. And he is certain of it that he's not lying.

"Boss, we're here."

Alessio snaps his silver eyes open and without a word, heads out the car. Dante presses his lips while he shuts close the car's engine before trailing behind his Boss's figure.Gunshots are not heard inside the house, but the grim reaper of death definitely has visited their shelter. About an hour later, Alessio and Dante walks out. The black-haired man has his phone in hand.