Chapter 5 [ Part 1 ]

==== Chapter 5 [ Part 1 ] ====

Peach gives you a look of surprise upon hearing what you have said to her. Actually she's not only surprised, but she is awe of your teacher's gesture. Well, you too are in awe. You guys rarely encounter a teacher who truly cares. You nod when she asks for a confirmation of your words. The platinum blonde haired girl thoughtfully smiles while she averts her blue eyes to the air before her.

"Your teacher is really kind."

"She is," you agree, never hesitating.

While you slowly walk yourselves to the canteen, you and Peach have made a plan to visit Kielle later at lunch time. Now, you must be wondering why your other friend 'Ely' isn't here with you.

Oh, well.

Since you did not help her with her "homeworks," Ely is holding a childish grudge on you. She grants you a silent treatment that may usually range from one day to a week. You're used to this kind of odd behavior from her, so this does not surprised you.

Actually, you have tried to talk it out with her before but realized that there is nothing you can do. What only you can do is wait for her grudge to disappear.

You snap out from your thoughts when Peach runs away from you and to the small ice cream stall that's located a few feets away from where you are right now. "Ooh— I want ice cream!" The platinum blonde haired girls states quite loudly and excitedy as Peach eagerly brings out her light pink wallet.

You shake your head to herself, smiling.

You would like to have some ice cream as well..

As you select your favorite ice cream flavor, you later pay for it with Peach to the elderly man.

"Thank you," you mutter as you gently accept the change from the person. Meanwhile just beside you is Peach who happily bites her ice cream. It's some eye catching trait of hers. You softly laugh when Peach shivers in delight from the chilling taste.

"Cold—!" she squeals.

Alessio steps inside the canteen with Dante, and instantly you take note of them.. Not because you've been waiting for them to show up, but because Peach is the one who's waiting for them. Her bluish eyes twinkle as she waves at them to come over.

Immediately you perceive Dante's lip twitch into a frown. You see that he doesn't want to sit with you guys, but he's forced to because of Alessio. You don't understand. Why does Dante seem to follow Alessio?

The black haired man takes a seat right across you. Dante sits beside his Boss, and the table is just so awkward. The white haired girl only seems to be the one who's enjoying this.

"Hi," you softly greet them, attempting to be friendly as possible with the friends of your friend. You lick the ice cream there after which is now starting to melt. With an internal groan, you try to hurry yourself up in devouring the sweet treat.

"Hi."

That short and simple word of acknowledgement. Your cheeks turn slightly red as you focus on the melting ice cream. Why is it that Alessio is more friendly with you? Can't Dante try and be like him? You don't notice your friend Peach raising an eyebrow at the black haired boy. Finally the platinum blonde haired girl has managed to realize the strange actions of their Boss.

But nah, it's probably nothing.

His mother might have talked to him earlier, wanting her son to make some friends here at school. Their Boss may just be trying to please his sweet dear mother by trying to make friends. Peach pulls out a phone as she laughs. "Oh since we're all complete here. Let's take a group picture!" she exclaims as raises up her phone.

You sweatdrop with a blush, not understanding why your friend is doing this. You are not even close with her other friends. But since Peach has already pulled out her phone, you just release out an awkward fake smile with a V-sign. Click! Click! Click! Peach takes not only three but twelve more shots for this awkward group photo.

Peach then begins to inspect the shots she has taken of us after. A few scrolls later, her blue eyes widen. The young girl opens her mouth then closes it again. You give Peach your look of puzzlement. She really looks shocked there. But why is it? Is there a ghost in the picture? You cannot help but mentally snicker at the absurb joke you thought. You go closer to her and look.

Upon seeing it, your eyes too widen.

Dante has enough... He too gets curious by the reactions those bitches has made. "Give it to me!" he rudely says, harshly getting the phone from Peach's hands.

At those ill-breds actions of his, Peach snaps out from the shock and glares at him. Dante doesn't care though. With his eyes on that certain photo, he almost drops the phone. There— right there— is Alessio with that smile. He turns to look at his Boss beside him who doesn't seem to give a fuck on anything.

"You're so handsome when you smile, Alessio!" the girl gushes as she takes her phone again from that damn shit. "You should really try that often. Right, (Y/N)?!" Peach turns to you with her eyes sparkling in happiness with a very big smile plastered on her face because she has just seen her crush smiled.

"Yes, you should," you softly mumble.

Those silver eyes that have been staring off to somewhere earlier has now focused on you, looking so deep into your eyes. Your gaze shies away from the intensity as you slurp the melted (F/C) cream from its cone.

"I'm gonna post this on your Instagram account, okay?" You can hear Peach ask his permission,  but you do not dare to look at him as you still have a feeling that those silver eyes are still taking in the sight of you. Your face itself is burning red; you don't even know why you are feeling this.

But he is really handsome with that smile earlier.

I hope he smiles more, you think as you thought of him. Slowly, a thoughtful smile crosses your face.

Finishing your ice cream after a few moments of sitting there with them. Soon you separate yourself from those trio, preparing yourself for the next class.