Chapter 5 [ Part 2 ]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

==== Chapter 5   [ Part 2 ] ====

12:37 A.M.

You breath out a sigh as you reach out your hand to grasp the door knob, pondering to yourself if you should wait a bit longer for your friend Peach. Well but since Peach did say that you can go ahead; maybe you can go ahead now.

After all she will need a lot of time. Her own dear friend has arrived just now to taint her with blessings of blood.. Poor Peach. Well at least you aren't the one with it. Your friend's schedule of visitation would probably be dated in one of the days of next week.

You twist the knob.

His chocolate brown instantly opens at the noise, hoping that it isn't the nurse or those fucking fake friends of his again. He hates how they apologize for not helping him, knowing that their apologies aren't sincere. Those cunts. He'll kill them if he has the chance to. Claiming they are his friends, yet they only are if they want something.

And that something? Oh, it's money and fame.

His parent is quite rich being a political figure and all... Fame because of his well-known Father. Ashes, well, he too is famous around here in this shit school for being a fucking bad boy or more so a rebel. But the school — it doesn't really care of his unruly behavior because he has his indifferent father backing him.

Though he really hates his parent.

He hates school. He hates his "friends" and these people around him.

Except her.

That girl. (Y/N), is it? There is something about you that just makes him pause and deeply think... Right after you tried to protect him from that fucking guy, you surprised him. And now, there's something wrong with him. Ashes couldn't really stop himself from thinking of you. Maybe he's obsessed with you right now.

Ashes smirks as he stares down at the hand you took the day before. Soft. Warm. He could still feel the sensations. Smirking even wider as he thinks of you smiling back at him. Ha, maybe she likes me. Why would (Y/N) stop that fucking cunt if she doesn't like me?

Well, she's lUCkY.

I lIKe HeR Too, Ashes thinks while you quietly enter the room after peeking at the small openings of the door. As you enter, you see the still unconscious Kielle resting on his bed. Taking small, quiet steps, you slowly make your way to him.

"I hope you wake up now," you softly mutter under your breath, actually hoping that he isn't dead yet. Your (E/C) eyes silently perceiving his face. You almost throw out a scream when someone speaks.

"I hope you didn't forget about me."

"—(Y/N)."

You lift up your gaze from the sleeping beauty's face and see his dark brown eyes emptily staring right at you as if he's very displeased at you — for not acknowledging his presence first. Why? Did you forget him? Is he really that insignificant?

Why? Is he— his brown eyes looks over her shoulder to observe that young man— more important than him. His thoughts are quite strange, but the man's clearly unaware by the strangeness.

You look at him, recognizing his face, but his name.. You kinda forgot. Well, you hope that you can remember it as soon as possible. Leaving Kielle's side as you make your way to the red-haired guy. "Nah," you casually say to the man with a smile.