Chapter 13 [ Part 7 ]

===== Chapter 13 [ Part 7 ] =====

"So that's the reason why you have been acting like this, Peach?" you ask her, and Peach shamefully nods. She is guilty. Being so petty. Making you worry because she is simply jealous of you having Alessio's interest. Peach is really ashamed. You however don't blame Peach for her actions. It is understandable. To have someone you love shows some an interest to someone else — to someone who is even your friend.

Although you don't believe that Alessio likes you in that way, those gestures he did are certainly odd and can give anyone strange ideas.. Shaking your head while you give Peach a smile, you place a hand on her head.

She looks up at you with apologetic sky-blue eyes. "I'm truly sorry, (Y/N)."

You wrap your arms around her and gives her a hug of comfort. "It's okay, Peach. I understand." Upon doing those certain sweet gestures, your friend can't help but almost tear up. You're a kind person. To have you as a friend, Peach feels lucky. She wouldn't dare throw that. True, she has liked Alessio all these years; but having a friend like you is a once-in-a-life time opportunity. She might never meet a person like you again..— since this white-haired girl only gets to meet people with guns in their properties.

"I promise I won't do this again," Peach tells you— so seriously— that it makes you laugh a little as you still embrace. "I told you that it's fine, Peach." You shuffle Peach's white hair with a smile.

While you hug each other in an empty girl's rest room,  your interaction with each other gets interrupted when someone knocks on the door and open it. Dante's head peeks out as he gives you guys a scowl.

"Are you guys done hugging already? We still have to bring (Y/N) to her house?"

You laugh while Peach glares at Dante for ruining the moment. "Get out!"  she exclaims at him. Though the white-haired girl still has her arms around you. Dante scoffs and pushes the door even more open. Doing so, Kielle and Alessio can be spotted behind him.

"I'm outside," he says in a matter of fact tone.

"Ugh!"

Hesitantly pulling away from you, Peach mentally face-slaps herself while she shuts the door in front if his face. You then hear him screaming behind the door. You don't really want to process it into your mind since it's mostly swears. He tries opening the door, but your friend is not stupid to not lock it earlier.

"I really hate that, Bitch," Dante growls.

Kielle keeps quiet.

If Dante has said that days ago, then Kielle might have responded. But the man already knew that Dante is just being himself... He always calls his cousin a bitch, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Alessio looks away from Dante. He doesn't care at all. Maybe only if he called you a bitch,  then Alessio will bother care. But who knows... His inferior has already given up that phase.

"Ugh, I do not hate him anymore, but I still really find Dante annoying. I cannot help but slightly hate him!!" Peach tells you as she looks at the mirror. Her face has displeasure showing, and you scratch the back of your neck, not knowing what to say. But wait! Did you hear those words right?

"You... don't hate him anymore?"

Peach hesitates but nods.

"Yeah. Actually you're right, (Y/N). Dante is an asshole, but he is a nice one and I just found out earlier..." Peach shyly confesses, rubbing the back of her neck. Actually, she couldn't even believe that she is saying this.. Telling you everything that has happened, you can't help but be pleased from what you hear.

You smile. "I'm glad..."

And you are truly glad that you and Peach are finally ok. Stepping out with Peach from the restroom, Dante sighs out a sigh of relief. "Finally!" he exclaims as he starts to walk away. Peach rolls her blue eyes, but you only smile. Well at least he waited. They waited. Kielle catches your eye, and you nod at him. Seeing that everything is going alright for you, he gives you a cute smile. Alessio, in the other hand, gives you and Peach a blank gaze... Then he walks away, trailing behind Dante.

"Does he really...?" you ask yourself.

Peach bites the insides of her cheeks but replies to you, "Yes, he does like you. It's not only obvious." You are a little surprised, and you're about to say something when Peach softly smiles at you.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad or jealous."

But someone is.

Peach places her gaze on her cousin Kie who's currently looking down at the floor... You follow her gaze and see Kielle. Taking his hand, you give him a smile. "Ey, let's go."

Kielle looks down at your hand holding his, and he does not feel the uneasiness anymore. "Ok." He nods; a smile erupts his face. And now Kielle feels happy that you are there with him. Peach softly giggles to herself while she watches the cute couple in front of her.

Well, you and Kielle aren't a couple...

Yet.

But observing you guys right now— that's where it is heading, right?

Right???