ARC 1 [ Conclusion ]

===== Chapter 18   [ Part 5.1 ] =====

You never saw Kielle after that day.

When Friday finally ends for everyone, your weekend is almost nothing different than the usual ones. Doing your homework and household chores, you also made sure to spend time with your dad.

Although you were never able to escape though from his confrontation as he immediately questions you regarding Kielle's sudden confession.

You tried to be nonchalant about it, telling him that you yourself do not know about his feelings for you. Daniel was fuming; but you reassured your dad that you won't make Kielle your boyfriend without confiding it to him first. Of course, your dad was not so happy.

He had rather that his beloved daughter won't waste her time on boys and just spend it on important matters like education and family.

But of course Daniel didn't say it; he didn't want to be viewed as a controlling father~

You smiled when he finally shut up. You decided not to inform him of what happened with Kielle last Friday as that would only make your father's blood go hot again.. Actually thank goodness that your father wasn't able to recognize Kielle as the Kielle who crazily slammed his head on the wall.

"I'd rather you not choose him as your boyfriend," Your father suddenly remarks, "Is he not the insane guy from before...?" His brows furrow when a memory dawns on him. When certain with the information, Daniel crosses those arms of his as he slightly narrows his eyes at you.

"Well?"

You gulp your saliva. "He's okay now..."

"... I guess."

Pictures flash in your mind from last Friday.

Your friend Peach suddenly appeared. A terrified look on her face as she took in the sight of her poor cousin. "No, Kielle. No, please don't do that!" Kielle did not respond, not at least to her. His dull golden eyes were on you as if waiting for you to do something or anything at all. Lips, slightly ajar, he continued to mumble.

"Hate me. She hates me..."

Peach's blue eyes slightly narrowed.

"No one hates you. We don't hate you!" He was about to hurt himself again, but Peach stopped Kielle. The white- haired girl held onto his hands— tightly trapped it with hers. "So please don't hurt yourself," she plead.. Kielle stared at you  then aggressively shook his head, simply disregarding those words of comfort.

"(Y/N)," he murmurs.

You quietly stared back at him.

Those dullish golden-colored eyes; this man hopelessly looked at you as if you are the world. You were startled with his gaze, making you step a bit backwards. That... however, was a very huge mistake to make in your part. Kielle was so hurt.

That gesture only means one thing..

You truly hate him now.

He snapped.

"Let go of me! Let go of me!!!"

Peach was pushed back, and Kielle quickly ran to some wall and started to slam his head on the wall. The sight was horrifying. You were uncertain with what to do; you just gaped.

Peach wasn't someone like you though.

She will not allow her cousin to die— no matter how foolish and cruel Kielle can be.