Chapter 10 [ Part 6 ]

==== Chapter 10   [ Part 6 ] ====

You tilt your head as you watch the shoulder-length black haired man walks straight to the car. What makes the man more interesting is that he wore sunglasses and is using a support stick as he leaves the house. And when he finally enters the black car with some other chestnut haired man, you finally tear your gaze away from the window.

"Who's that?" you ask.

Peach doesn't seem pleased upon seeing them too; and a sigh only escapes their lips when the car is out from their sight. "Murder and Chaos. Those aren't their real names, but that's what people call them. Um, they" Suddenly, Peach is interrupted by Dante when he appears with that white-haired man and shuts the door behind. They both have come from the rest room.

"They're friends of mine, but I suggest you to stay away from them," Dante tells you while you look at him. Your (E/C) eyes shows confusion; and the man perceives it. A hand is on his hair; he speaks once more. "They're quite dangerous. Um, you see. They have guns and—" Seeing that your guy friend has a hard time giving a reasonable excuse, you give out a laugh.

"So they're just like you and Alessio."

Dante's face slightly turns red at your words.  The man scratches the back of his neck. "Y—  yes," he hesitates. Your lips twitches into a small grin as you walk toward Kielle. Those golden eyes blink at you. Giving him the burger you bought along the way, Kielle quietly accepts your offer

"Are you guys part of a gang or something?"

"No," he suddenly answers.

You do not easily believe his words though. So you just cross your arms. Oh, also with a brow raised at him and Peach.   If only you are stupid just like Dante has firstly imagined you to be, but you aren't. He does not want to give you the truth because it might scare you away. But then again, you are not even fazed by them bringing the guns to school.

He is about to speak out when Alessio enters the room. With those blank silver eyes lingering on you guys, the topic you made is suddenly forgotten. Silence. Though them being gangsters is still unconfirmed, you will still continue assuming.

"You guys wanna watch [anime]?"

"I cannot believe my daughter. She totally ditched us for those friends of hers," Dad complains while Ashes hugs your bag closer to his chest. The man's face, unreadable. Eventually your father notices the way Ashes is holding your bag, he immediately grabs your bag from the man, placing it on the one-seater gray couch.

Dad's face holds extreme disapproval for a second.  But Ashes's actions is quickly forgotten. He takes his laptop from the table before the three-seater sofa before making himself sit beside the man.

"What anime do you wanna watch?"

Ashes doesn't have to think for a second. He basically shows the latest photo you posted on Instagram. Your father's eyes widen before laughing out loud. The red- haired man doesn't find it funny though. He is serious. Ashes just wants to see why you like this Sebastian so much; what he has with him that makes you insert that drooling face and heart-eyed face emojis.

"Oh, Kuroshitsuji."

Noting Ashes's empty gaze, your dad laughs and grasps that Ashes might have not processed it to his mind. "But you can call it 'Black Butler.' The anime is pretty cool.. and the characters are uh pretty cool too. But it is really based on your preference."

"If (Y/N) likes it, then I like it too."

Your father doesn't laugh at that. He elbows him. "I told you, Son. I do not want you trying to steal my daughter away from me. Not when I'm living.. I won't hesitate to kick you out from my house if you dare to—" Dad gives out a deep exhale.

"I'm sorry," Ashes dullishly mumbles.

"I apologize too," Father says while he opens his laptop and types down the password. The red-haired teen looks over the room and sees your pictures displayed on those picture frames. He lets himself be engrossed to it while your father is occupied with searching the anime in his laptop.

Dad has actually watched the anime a year ago, but he's willing to watch it again for his Son's sake. As they both watch the first season of the anime, Ashes makes sure to get all the details. So this is Sebastian, your first yandere murmurs to himself. He isn't that amazing, but he has all those power that can definitely help in keeping his lover alone to himself and maybe murdering those hindrances. Ashes watches on and on. Seeing the teen so engrossed, Dad smiles.

He must be enjoying the anime.

It doesn't take long before exhaustion is overtaking his entire body... Not wanting to leave Ashes watching the anime alone, Daniel gets up and prepares some coffee. While your father does so, Ashes pauses the video and lingers around the room for a moment.