Chapter 18 [ Part 2 ]

===== Chapter 18 [ Part 2 ] =====

Oh sweet, sweet confession doesn't go romantic and nice right after. It would have been worse if (Y/N) allow your father to speak more. After a moment of letting your dad say his thoughts out (more like scream his thoughts out), you excuse both of yourselves from your dad. "Oh Dad! Look at the time!! We have to go!" you chirp, giving the silver wristwatch a quick look before grabbing Kielle by the arm and tugging him away from your overprotective father's madness.

"(Y/N)!" Dad's loud voice bellows.

You nervously laugh and close the door hard behind you. Daniel tries to stop you and that guy; but when he opens the door, you're already fleeing away. What even more's annoying is that the man behind you is just smiling as if he's very happy to be held by you. Daniel's eyes narrow when those light- golden eyes avert to his direction as if smirking.

A scowl's on his face; your father closes the door with a very loud bang. So you are choosing over your father— and you even lied to him; you're definitely hiding a man from him. He sulkily steps over the flowers, trampling it under his feet. You are seriously gonna be grounded this week, (Y/N).

"Ah, great! And now we have to spend money for taxi!" You pout as you guys stand over the sidewalk, patiently waiting for any cabs to pass by. Kielle smiles with clear fondness, finding you and your annoyance adorable. He takes out his hand and pats you. "Don't worry, (Y/N).. I will pay for the fee."

Upon his gesture, your cheeks burn pink; and you shyly glance away from his handsome face. You can't believe this; he wants to court you! It isn't even a month yet but Kielle wants to court you. "A—are you sure about this?" Stutters leave your lips as you look down at the ground with hesitation. "Are you sure that you like me?" Kielle smiles as he observes your bashful countenance.

He nods.

It's not even like he felt; he feels l0vę.

"I am very sure, (Y/N). I like you.. I like you enough to court you.." Kielle seems so determined; it makes your heart flutter. You like back too, but you just don't know how to make out of it. But you do know that it isn't that deep yet. You can't simply rush into a decision and take him in as your lover by confessing back yourself too. A sigh escapes your lips.

"I — I don't know how to respond to that," you confess, making certain that you're not looking at Kielle directly. You are afraid that your heart might betray you, and you will fall under his captivating golden gaze.

He mainly sweetly smiles. "It's fine, (Y/N). I can wait." Kielle pats you again. "And while I wait, I'll court you, shower you all the good things you rightfully deserve." Your heart flutters yet again, and you nervously take his hand off your head.

"I really cannot believe this," you softly murmur as you raise your hand for the incoming taxi to notice you, "the baby that I have been taking care of is now gone. He has already grown!" You pretend to sniff, and he chuckles at your childish antics.

"I can still be your baby."

He winks.

The taxi cab stops right before you. You enter the yellow vehicle with your face completely flustered. "You flirt!" you stutter as you instantly make yourself sit to the very edge. Kielle closes the door with a proud smile over his handsome face.

7:04 A.M.

It doesn't take long before you guys reach school. While you exit the cab, Kielle volunteers to carry your bag; but you refuse it. Sure! He may have been doing that before, but things are different now. You feel awkward now that Kielle has confessed his feelings to you. "I—I can carry this; this isn't heavy!" you tell him, but Kielle still takes your bag with a charming smile.

"No, let me." He almost takes your hand too, but you're very quick to dodge it. Thank goodness! Kielle smiles... though you have no idea the thought he has at that time. While you guys walk to your classroom, you fail to spot Peach and Alessio observing you. "So he did it," Peach mumbles, internally happy for her dear cousin.. But she turns to Alessio, and she quickly sees him with a [dark] expression.

"Alessio..."

He does not remove his gaze on you guys, but his usual indifferent face darkens.. Peach takes a step back as she feels shivers crawling down her spine. Alessio's silvery eyes turn to her, and Peach almost stumbles from fright. "Tell me, Peach—" Her name smoothly rolls down his tongue, and it seems like that it is the very first time in many years that Alessio called out her name.

"— Tell me what I should do."

His silver eyes shows hate and anger. His killing intent, clearly undisguised. "Should I kill him or no?" He asks though it's obvious what he really wanted. Peach gulps. The girl grabs his wrist despite the fear. Tears almost in view in the corners of her eyes. "No, no. Alessio. Don't please. I'll talk to him."

Alessio coldly looks at her.

He leaves her afterwards, but he never did say if he will spare Kielle's life. Ponce might have been an important asset and subordinate to him before, but the man won't ever tolerate anyone stealing his Queen..— just like his father doesn't tolerate anyone trying to steal his mother. Sparing someone's life isn't even an option. His silvery eyes are dark and stormy as he walks away.